4

"well she remains a delight." Sam sarcastically smiled, clearly annoyed at the prior conversation.

"You okay?" Tara asked, immediately going to sit up on her bed.

Sam gave a tight lipped smile as she closed the hospital room door behind her "do you guys mind giving us a second. I need to talk to Tara." Sam said, looking around the room.

"Yeah, of course." Y/n said, letting go to Tara's hand and starting to pull Amber out of the room.

"Come-on Netflix, let's go" Amber said

"Ew, don't talk to him." Y/n whispered, pulling Amber away faster than before. Amber smiled at the girl's jealous tendencies as she dragged them back to their friends while Ritchie stayed back.

"Hey, I'm gonna use the bathroom. I'll be right back." Amber said, pushing Y/n shoulder's to sit her down at a seat. Y/n nodded before getting into a conversation with Mindy about the killer on the loose.

Amber took a look at the group in front of her, Y/n and Mindy were deep in conversation. Wes and Chad we sleeping on their chairs. She had nothing to worry about, so without notice she walked the opposite direction of the bathroom back to Tara's room.

Turning once again Amber finally came face to face with Ritchie, who was holding a finger against his lips.

"Shh, sam's telling her about her dad." He whispered, a sickening smile plastered on his face.

Amber rolled her eyes, peeking by the side window. From what she could see from the crack of blinds was, Tara looking confused while Sam was talking. She watched as Sam kept rambling before turning back to Ritchie. "I don't care. How did you fuck up attacking Sam?" Amber scolded, pushing his chest.

"I could ask you the same about Tara." He fired back, taking Amber's hands off himself. Just as Amber was about to answer both of them heard Tara's yelling and sam's cries.

"Get the fuck out!"

"Go, she's coming." Ritchie's eyes widened, moving Amber to go towards the opposite direction.

Amber quickly rushed away, hiding behind a wall. She was still close enough to hear the couple's conversation abour Sam wanting him to leave or whatever. She rolled her eyes once again before rushing back to Y/n.

"Ready to go?" Y/n asked, standing up at the sight of amber. Amber nodded with a small smile connecting their hands

______

The group had already went their sperate ways a few hours ago. But it was only an hour ago when Y/n felt herself being watched...

Every place she looked Y/n couldn't find a single thing wrong, but she continued to feel eyes on her. She checked the bathroom, it was fine. But it was when she entered her room when she felt most uncomfortable.

Everything looked normal, she was probably overthinking right? No, she was right. There was someone standing inside of her closet watching her every move.

They had a knife at hand, waiting for the perfect moment to pop out.

Still being clueless Y/n was looking over room. She was checking ever crevice in the room except the closet. After checking under her bed, Y/n popped her head up from the bed and looked straight forward to the closet...

Little did she know she was starting right at the intruder.

There wasn't much she could see but she did see a slight outline. That was enough for her to feel her heart drop.

Keeping a steady breathing pattern and straight face, Y/n calmly stood up. Plans sweaty, Y/n grabbed her phone as she walker out without seeming nervous in the slightest. The moment she passed the door of her room she heard the small creek of her closet opening.