Three is the Perfect Number (I)

First off, I just want to thank davina_forevra for all the help. Enjoy the story!
_________________________

Here Michelle was with her face down, pressing into the mattress and her ass up in the air. A satin blind fold in her mouth, and her hands tied behind her back, waiting patiently for girlfriends, Beyoncé and Kelly, to come back. She was angry earlier, and as her punishment they tied her up and left her like this, instructing her not to move until they came back. Was this an unfair punishment? Maybe. But did she feel like her actions were justified? Hell yes! And she would do it again. She felt no remorse for beating up Ciara Harris. (Yall I don't have anything against Ciara. I just think that that would be an even match up.)

Honestly, Michelle doesn't quite remember how she got to this point in her life. So much changed so quickly this year. She used to be an obedient, faithful church going girl who looked down on the people like her girlfriend. People like her. Lesbians. She thought of them as unholy, sluts, and whores, but somewhere along the way, she was able to accept things that she was running from. She liked women and that was okay. Nothing wrong with it. She went from protesting outside of the local sex clubs to attempting to join one. That is where she met her. The honey blonde with a voice that could put you in a trance.

When Michelle met the younger woman, her marriage was falling apart at the seams. Her husband of ten years had been cheating on her, and she found out because she saw her husband and his mistress fucking in their marital bed. She was so mad that she was seeing red. She gave this man, who was fifteen years older than her, her golden years. They had met when she was eighteen and just moved out of her parents house. Ten years of marriage was all for nothing. This would ruin her marriage and her relationship with her husband's church where he was the pastor. After catching him cheating, she did the most logical thing that she could think of. She was going to cheat back. She quietly closed the door. No one knew that she saw, and plotted her revenge.

Michelle went to the local sex club. She didn't care who saw her. She didn't wear any disguise as she walked through the front door. The people knew who she was. The ladies at the front desk instantly groaned. They were shocked when she admitted that she wanted a membership. They were about to deny her when SHE stepped through the doors. The two of them connected eyes and something changed in Michelle. She was being dumb. She didn't belong here. She apologized for wasting their time and quickly walked out. She stepped outside, letting the cool air hit her face. She closed her eyes and took a deep breath. Slowly, she exhaled and opened her eyes. The door opened behind her and a body bumped into her. Michelle immediately apologized for being in the way, her eyes focused on the ground between them.

The other person apologized as well. Then she introduced herself as Beyoncé.

Michelle introduced herself as well. She was a little surprised to hear Beyoncé ask her what was wrong. She thought that she was masking her emotions well. She broke down, crying in front of the stranger. Luckily for her, Beyoncé didn't mind. The blonde took her to a coffee shop, and let her vent to her. Michelle told her everything.

Beyoncé perked up when Michelle admitted why she was there. She was not a member. Her sister, Solange, owned the place. She just came to drop off some documents that Solange asked her to pick up. Seeing this as a golden opportunity to sleep with a beautiful woman, she volunteered to sleep with Michelle.

It took Michelle less than a week to think over Beyoncé's proposition. In the end, she felt like cheating was something that she wanted to do. Her husband was doing whatever he wanted, so why couldn't she? She agreed to it, and her life changed forever.

The first time, she was so nervous. It took two glasses of wine to calm her nerves, but once her and Beyoncé started kissing, her fears melted away. That night was magical for her. She had never orgasmed before. She had found someone who could make her cum multiple times and still have her begging for more. Michelle wasn't going to give that up so easily. What was supposed to be an one night stand turned into something more. Michelle found herself sneaking out and lying to her husband just to be with Beyoncé. She felt like he should know what it feels like to be lied to and manipulated. She even went as far as introducing Beyoncé to her husband. He was smiling all in her face, trying to be her "coworker's" friend, but he didn't know that her "coworker" was the reason why she didn't give a fuck about him anymore. Michelle wished that she caught the look on her husband's face on video when he came home to see fucking her against the couch. She didn't care that he saw because their marriage was long over. He threatened to expose her for being gay if she didn't break up with Beyoncé. She didn't like that, so she exposed him for being a serial cheater. She had signed into his icloud and had proof of everything. Poor old man knew nothing about technology. Thanks to her lawyer girlfriend, Beyoncé. She took half of what he owned which wasn't much.