In Heat

Kelly Rowland + Solange Knowles

When Solange got the call that her omega was in heat, she dropped everything and drove home. The trip home only took ten minutes.

Kelly hated being alone during her heats. She just wanted to be loved and cared for while a big juicy cock pumped her full of cum.

Solange entered her home, searching for Kelly. She shut and locked the door behind her. Her mate did not like waiting. By the time she made it to the room, she was only in her bra and trunks. She could smell her omega's scent reeking of lust and arousal. The smell of peaches completely filled the room. She opened the door to see her omega face down and ass up, her three fingers pumping into herself with wild abandon, covering her hand, wrist, and thighs in her slick. Her hips were thrusting downwards onto her hand with such a force that made her ass clap. Her omega was moaning and whimpering with her eyes closed. She had headphones on, but the sound was loud enough that she could hear her own voice through the speaker. Kelly was listening to one of their many videos they recorded together. She slid off her undergarments. Deciding not to mess up Kelly's rhythm, Solange sat down on their couch. It had the perfect view of the bed.

Kelly whined loudly. Her fingers felt good, but she needed more. She needed to feel full, and only her alpha could make her feel that way. The video ended and she still hadn't come. She growled and ripped her headphones off in her frustration. "I swear that I'm going to snap Solange's neck in half if she doesn't come home and fuck me right now!" Kelly yelled to no one. She thought that she was alone until her hands grip her hips.

"I'm right here, Doll." Solange squeezed Kelly's hips. Her eyes were black like Kelly's. Her hand rubbed down Kelly's perfect ass. Her thumb grazed up Kelly's slit. She could feel the warm slick, coating her thumb and her omega shuddering at the contact.

"I need you!" Kelly arched her back further. "Knot me! Please."

Usually, Solange would like to have a little foreplay before sex, but Kelly was desperate. Her alpha was taking over. She needed to ease Kelly's pain. Now. She entered Kelly's pussy. She barely got the tip in before Kelly moaned and her walls tightened, pushing Solange out of her. Her body collapsed on the bed and her legs shook. Her first orgasm of the night. Solange licked her lips as she watched Kelly's cum leak from her pussy.

Kelly was panting as she laid flat on the bed. "Again Alpha." She lifted her hips and got into doggy position. Her alpha was on her in a heartbeat.