Chunin Exams-1

SAKURA POV:

Sakura, Naruto and Sasuke climbed up to the second floor of the academy, where the first phase of the Chunin Exams were going to take place.

They stopped on the way to the third floor however, when they saw quite a commotion in front the door labeled 301.

"I dunno shit about Genjutsu and I know that's fake" Naruto muttered beside her.

"Probably a way to weed out the dumb ones" Sasuke said.

Sakura was going to turn back around when...

"PLEASE LET US THROUGH" said a loud boy wearing a green jumpsuit with a bowl cut and eyebrows the size of caterpillars.

"Gai sensei has a son?"  Naruto questioned with wide eyes.

"No you idiot" Sasuke said "That must be one of the students he told us about, he is practically his clone though"

While their conversation was going on the commotion had escalated.

One of the black haired tryouts who Team-7 had realized was Kotetsu ( the gate guard) lashed out at Lee, who had directed a fist towards Kotetsu as well when...

Both their hands were caught by Sasuke, who stood between them with his hands in a cross.

"Don't be getting into fights before the exams even begin" he said as he released both of them.

"Tch" Kotetsu said "Got lucky today brat"

After the disguised Chunin had disappeared Sasuke turned to Lee.

"Please restrain yourself senpai"

Lee nodded before looking towards Sakura.

In a blur, he was in front of her.

"YOU ARE AS BEAUTIFUL AS THE WINTER'S MOON. PLEASE GO OUT WITH ME" he said (yelled, but that's normal for him )

"Uh, no ?" She said, holding her ears .

"PLEASE RECONSIDER. I PROMISE I WILL KEEP YOU SAFE FROM HARM FOREVER" 

"Oi" Naruto, who had sensitive ears, said as he slapped Lee on the back "Stop yelling or I'll give ya a reason to"

"YOU MUST BE HER BOYFRIEND THEN. I AM ROCK LEE, THE HANDSOME BEAST OF KONOHA AND I CHALLENGE YOU TO A FIGHT FOR THIS BEAUTIFUL FLOWER HERE"

"With the shit you're saying I think she's feeling like fighting you" Naruto replied, gesturing at an annoyed Sakura.

"MY APOLOGIE-" Lee was interrupted as Sasuke punched the latter's stomach, causing him to gasp for breath.

"Give it a rest already." He said before leaving with Naruto and Sakura in tow.

"WAIT!" Lee yelled as they got to the other corridor.

"WHAT NOW ?" the three yelled at him together.

"Uchiha Sasuke, Fight Me!" 

"No" 

"WHY NOT"

"We're literally going for an exam, it'd be better to conserve energy don't you think?" Sakura said.

"WHILE THAT IS TRUE, I MUST INSIST THAT WE FIGHT, I MUST PROVE THAT MY GENIUS BEATS YOUR GENIUS"

"Did he say his Genius beats your Genius?" Naruto questioned, trying to figure out what kind of plant Lee smoked before coming to the exam.

"Don't stress your pea-brain over it" Sasuke said to him " Ok, I will fight you. Just to get rid of you"

"YOSH. LET US ENGAGE IN A YOUTHFUL BATTLE"