╰┈➤ soompi

Pledis released a statement! MIDNIGHT is disbanding?April 28, 2029

April 28, 2029

MIDNIGHT has become one of the most popular and widely known k-pop girl group of their generations, beating allegations left, right and centre, and have become the one group that has beat many mainstreams, records and even made and beat their own. The group has become the one group that broke the stereotypes of female groups, and have become the first group to break the stereotypical gender norms.

MIDNIGHT, who debuted back in 2022, have been active for a little over seven years, however, it seems like their active years might be coming to an end soon.

With the last episode of The Night of Our Lives which was released today, Pledis Entertainment released a statement with the following news;

Hello, this is Pledis Entertainment,

We are releasing this statement on the behalf of our group, MIDNIGHT, to state that after seven years of activity, the group has decided not to renew their contracts as a group nor with the label individually.

The group will be officially disbanding on May 6, 2029, with one more special episode of The Night of Our Lives, and the very first digital single, which will be dedicated to their fans on the same very day.

We thank the girls for all of their hard work and dedication to our label, and we wish them the best of luck in the future!

Thank you,
Pledis Entertainment.

Fans all over the world were absolutely devastated and shocked at the sudden news, as they were hoping the girls will be renewing their contract.

However, we wish them the best future!

COMMENTS;

username: I can't believe that they're disbanding! the group that got me into kpop 😭😭 I shall support them with whatever they're going to do!

username: I hope we will be able to see them together again one more time after they officially disband

username: I can't believe this 😭😭😭 the one group that still makes good music!

username: good luck to all of the girls! their future certainly does look promising!

—> add your own comment here

load more comments