Basic Idea of the Afterlife

So this is how the Afterlife functions in Kakóerimos.

ARRIVAL
When you die, your spirit heads for the Afterlife. You're taken to Chairmanagement to determine what you'll become in the Afterlife. The Chairman, the second most powerful person in the Afterlife, will go through your history and judge whether you'll remain a spirit in the Afterlife or will have to work your way to become a spirit as a soul. The difference between Spirit and Soul in the Afterlife is that a Spirit is proven to be worthy to live in the Afterlife and is given some powers, whereas a Soul is someone who is being punished punished for their crimes in their life and have to work to become a Spirit. If the person is crime-free, they're given their new identity in the Afterlife and are allowed to leave Chairmanagement. If the person is found guilty of a crime, they'll be forced to head for the Ferry of Charon and head to work in the Underworld for some time. One crucial thing to note is that it is possible to die again in the Afterlife, and it has to be from the same way you died when you were alive. This is because Death believes you need to use your afterlife carefully. If you do die, your soul is destroyed completely and all that remains is a cluster of your memories that are taken to the Chairman's personal vault of memories, the Chairmanifestation.

LOCATIONS
Within the Mainland of the Afterlife, there are five major areas, as well as other locations outside the mainland. The five major areas are the Coda, Bloodloss, Drowned, Diseased, and Nature.

The Coda is the capital of the Afterlife, being the largest of the five areas and is in the center of the Afterlife. The Coda is mostly a metropolitan area where most people reside in.
Bloodloss is mostly a region of the Afterlife where those who died in a bloody way reside. The area looks like as if the apocalypse has happened. It's blood red sky and disastrous environment makes it almost a living hell to live in. Bloodloss is named after the fact many of the people who reside their have died from the loss of blood.
Drowned is mostly a flooded region of the Afterlife where those with any water-related deaths go. The area used to be apart of Nature but became its own region when it began to take inspiration from the Coda. Drowned's environment is notable for it's almost daily showers, it's water reflecting sky, and it's yearly floods.
Diseased is the region of the Afterlife with environmental issues. Diseased is where those who died of a sickness reside. The environment is the least safe of the Afterlife, it's polluted-air violet sky filled with smoke, it's mushroom growing forests that have been growing into parts of Nature, and the fact it's toxic waters have nearly reached Drowned a few times.
Nature is the second largest of the areas within the Mainland. Those who just got screwed by Mother Nature mostly reside here, at one point in was previously named "Wilderness" by the dead. It's area is filled with many environments, from deserts to jungles, swamps and bogs, and icy mountains and active wildfire forests that fill the flourishing emerald sky. The area is also home to many dead animals, they often wander off into the Coda by accident.

There are also many notable areas from Mythology that are major to the story.

Mount Olympus is where most of the Greek Gods reside. Those of the highest status in the Afterlife are often invited to the wedding parties that are often held at Mount Olympus. Mount Olympus is ruled by Zeus, the King of the Greek Gods and the Greek God of Thunder, and Hera, the Greek Goddess of Marriage and wife to Zeus.
The Underworld is where the Souls go for a short time to work as punishment. The Underworld almost has a similar system to the mainland but divided by the rivers. The Underworld is ruled by Hades, the Greek God of the Underworld, and Persephone, the Greek Goddess of the Spring and wife to Hades.
Tartarus is an area that functions like a prison in the Afterlife. Those who have broken the rules of the Afterlife are sent there to suffer till they lose their minds and take themselves out. People are allowed to go there to visit the prisoners. It is impossible to escape Tartarus, prisoners can't break out of Tartarus without permission from the workers of the Chairman. Hades technically rules over Tartarus, but due to the fact the land has been used to trap prisoners from the Afterlife, he's basically allowed the Chairman to take control of the place.
Xibalba is the land of fright. The land is restricted due to the issues the area has caused in the past. Xibalba is a tar filled land that is ruled by the Mayan God Cizin. Xibalba has created issues in the past due to how the tar in the area has been known to create almost exact copies of those who step foot into the land, but they've created issues in the past. The Afterlife decided to restrict the area in the late 19th century due to the tar copies, but people still managed to get in somehow. In the early 21st century, they added a barrier that only allows one out of the the original and copy to leave, but this has only caused people to get stuck in Xibalba while their tar copies run loose in the Afterlife. To this day, the barrier still hasn't been fixed.
The Duat is a small area ruled by Anubis, the Egyptian God of the Dead. When Apophis, the Egyptian God of Chaos and Destruction, kept causing trouble in the Afterlife, Anubis decided to imprison him in the Duat.
The Chairmanifestation is where all of the memories of the dead go. The memories are all protected by the Chairman in the area. Only the Chairman has access to it.

RANKING IN POWER
Death - The Grim Reaper, Death, is the most powerful person in the Afterlife. Death has ruled since the start of time. Death would have yearly visits to the Chairman to check if everything is going well.
Chairman - The Chairman is the second most powerful person in the Afterlife. Death created the Chairmans in the 19th century to balance out his work. The Chairmans would watch over the Afterlife and make sure nothing bad happens while Death is gone. If the Chairman reports anything bad to Death, Death will arrive as soon as possible to check on the report.
Mythological Gods - Gods from any mythology have also been involved with the Afterlife. To make sure everything goes smoothly with their regions, they help out with the Chairman a lot.
Chairman Employees - With Chairmanagement being established in the 20th century, Chairman Employees have basically become popular in status. They help out with the Chairman a lot, usually helping resolve issues in the Afterlife or help out the dead as much as they can.