Ch.8

"Expedition? By the beach?"
Aki questioned.

You blinked once, then twice.
Why by the beach again?
Is there a devil?

"There's reports of the Fish Devil appearances by Chiba, Onjuku. I would like the three of you from the Tokyo Special Division 4 to take over this investigation."

Makima spoke to the three of us.

That concludes,
Me.
Aki.
Denji.
...And a girl that I haven't really gotten her name yet.

"Can we wear swimsuits?!"

The girl spoke euphorically. Her enthusiasm was almost the opposite of Aki's apathy who is just standing and listening to Makima's order carefully.

How ironic?

"That wouldn't be necessary. Besides, our suits are designed specifically for safety measurements. It'll compatible against bullets."

Makima said, then her gaze turn to me. I wasn't paying much attention but Makima's aura caught me off guard.

"Do you caught all that, little one?"

little one.

"Yes ma'am!"

I immediately spoke with a blank reaction.

"That settled."

Makima nodded, crossing her arms behind her back. Aki and the girl bowed for Makima out of instinct.

I gave the two a glance before turning to Makima, then proceeded to bow down, following what the two had done.

...

Door Closes-

The three of us

"Ahh! What a bummer~ I would've love to see our little friend in her swimsuit..~"

The girl spoke with enthusiasm and tease.

"I agree with Power!!"
Denji said, all determined and enthusiastic. These two could make great duos. Chaotic silly duos.

Envious.

"Power?"
You spoke as we all walk across the seashore.

"Yas! Tas me!!" She says proudly. A brief moment of silence before she leans closer to you.

"You are Meowy the second!"
Power point out to you with her index.

"There is Meowy the first?" You asks.

"Yas! Meowy is the cutest! You are second." Power said. You don't really give much of a reaction here.

"W-Well, I think YN is the cutest." Denji says with an obvious hint of blush on his face. A point for trying to rizz you up.

Power gave Denji a dislike look as if that's the saddest attempt Denji ever made.

"Shit yourself Power!"
Denji curses to Power with a glare before Power mock him.

Meanwhile they're having a banter with eachother, Aki was busy figuring out how to make the Fish Devil appear.

The beach is really empty ever since it's appearance yesterday. Everyone was talking about it around Chiba.

"Hey YN! Denji have a crush on-"
Power suddenly jumped in front of you while Denji is chasing after her. Furiously mad and furiously embarrassed.

"POWER!!!"
Denji jumped in a flash before catching Power out of your way.
Suddenly, they were eaten by the Fish Devil.

You were standing there awkwardly at the scene when the Fish Devil choked on them.
"Aki-"
Just about you spoke his name, Aki suddenly get into his position to use his kon.

BBBBZZZZZZZZZ

"GRAHHHHHHAAHAH"

Denji already turned himself into the chainsaw man. Splitting the Fish Devil in half with his chainsaws. Power jumped out the Fish Devil along with the blood splattering everywhere.
"POWER!" Aki yelled when the blood splattered on his suit and hair.

A sudden metal hit your head. You didn't move an inch but look at the metal that has fallen onto the sand.

"That's a bullet."

You spoke before crouching down to hold it...

A bullet.

A sudden fear. It's not yours.

It's Aki's fear. Greatest hatred and fear.

"Let's report back to miss Makima."
Aki said before snatching the bullet away from you.

"Rude." Denji said before standing next to you. He is still in his chainsaw form. He look downs to you.

Straight in the eyes.
His chainsaw head melts into his human form.

Suddenly Power approaches in front of you in milliseconds-
"Hey YN! Denji have a crush on-"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP!!"

Denji throw punches at Power with no hesitation.

You stand awkwardly as the two continue their bantering. Then you turn your heels to Aki who is walking towards the head quarters.

You could feel his hatred for the gun devil.

A/N : Holy cow i really just left this story for a year