Chapter 3

Three figures can be seen sitting on a table eating breakfast that Alex had made, since he didn't bother waking up his father. This morning, Loid had gotten a mail form the Eden Academy and was about to tell Alex about it over breakfast.

Loid looked up from his food to his son and said "Alex, we got a mail from the Eden Academy." This got Alex attention and gestured his father to continue. "They said that children should attend with both parents" He said, getting depressed at the reminder of his situation.

"Is that all?" Alex asked. Loid snapped out of his depressing era and said. "Yes, that's all but you don't have a mother yet"

Anya wasn't paying attention since she was eating her delicious breakfast quietly, not that the other two minded. It was for the best she doesn't hear what they say.

Alex prepared rice, miso soup, eggs and bacon with lettuce and tomatoes on the side and to top it off with tea and orange juice

Alex prepared rice, miso soup, eggs and bacon with lettuce and tomatoes on the side and to top it off with tea and orange juice. Alex loves making Japanese food since he's mother nationality is Japanese.

[P.S - I have no idea where SpyxFamily takes place at. I will do some researching later]

"I already have the person who is gonna play the mother, but we need a way to make her agree with our conditions" Alex informed his father.

"Is there anything interesting going on these days? That might get us some good lead?" Alex asked.

Loid looked in deep thought and said "I will have to ask Franky about that but let's eat first" Alex nodded and they both resumed eating.

Anya wasn't bothering with the two as she was savouring the taste of the delicious food. She looked like she could eat more than 5 serving with the kind of face she's making.

Alex scoffed and silently laughed a little at her face. Loid just smiled gently at his son, happy that he is able to still laugh.

Alex stopped eating for a minute, which made Loid worry. Alex was reminded of his siblings and how much he missed them.

Oh how much he wished they were here with them, eating breakfast like they always do but alas, missions come first.

Even though he knew to them, family always is number one priority. He just resumed back to eating again, not missing the worrisome glances from his father.

'What a worry wart' Alex thought and sighed.

___________________________________
TimeSkip~~
---------------------------

Loid was currently calling Franky after he finished breakfast while Alex was getting ready to go out and meet someone that will help them with the mission. "Oyaji, I'm going out somewhere. I will probably be late!" Alex didn't wait for his father to respond and immediately went out.