Chapter 6 - Sneak Peak/WIP

Alex groaned at the sun glaring in his face as he tried to bury himself into his father chest, making Loid move and hug Alex tighter.

Now he's the one refusing to get up and leave the warmth his son is emitting. A few minutes late, the blond spy opened his eyes only to see Alex gone and he gasped at how and when his son left his arms without being noticed and realized that Alex left a few pillows to act as him.

Meanwhile Alex was in the kitchen preparing breakfast until his new telepathic sister woke up and joined him in the kitchen.

Anya is still feeling intimidated at not being able to read her brothers mind thus she tried to not get to close to him too much. Not knowing how her new brother feels about her made her both pretty nervous and anxious.

"Good morning" Anya flinched at the greeting and responded back hastily, making her forget what Alex warned her about .

"G-Good morning, Onii-chan!" Anya greeting was quick and rushed, not noticing him stop cutting the tomatoes when he heard her call him 'Onii-chan'.

Only one person is allowed to call him that and Alex is sure that he warned the little girl about that. Anya, realizing her mistake, froze completely. Her whole body started to tremble, looking at Alex back with fear in her eyes.

That he will tell Loid to abandon her like all of her previous families did. In fear of his reaction, Anya apologized quickly and ran to her room, closing the door loudly behind her. The loud bang made Loid jolt from his room and rushed over to see what was going on. He saw Alex still in his place and looked to see where the sound came from and walked in front of Anya door.

Loid looked behind his shoulder to hear Alex sigh. The blonde face was full of confusion on what happened between his son and his non-biological daughter. "Alex, what happened?" Alex turned around to face his dad and shrugged his shoulder. "Who knows? she suddenly just ran back to her room after greeting me."

Alex's explanation didn't help at all. Was she still scared of Alex? She should know that Alex wouldn't do anything to hurt her. He's not gonna hurt children no matter how mad he is. Loid sighed and walked toward Alex to see what he's making. "What are you making today?" The blonde spy smiled widely.

Alex hummed. "Bratkartoffeln, kräuterquark, herring salad, liverwurst, Butterbrezel, scrambled eggs with asparagus, bread and rolls." Every word made Loid almost drool at how delicious it sounded. "Hmm... It seems like today's breakfast would be very appetizing."Alex chuckled and smiled back at his father.

TO BE CONTINUED!!!