Chapter 27

Continue :

After preeta fell asleep, Karan carefully put her head on the pillow then got up and covered her with the blanket..

Doctor : Mr. Luthra ?

Karan : can we please talk outside.. she is sleeping..

They walked outside and doctor was about to speak but Karan cut him in between..

Karan : yeh kaisa hospital haii aapka ?! My wife was having panic attack and no-one look after her.. kisi ne mujhe inform nhii kiya.. or vo nurse where the hell is she?!! How can she leave a patient alone.. if you don't know doctor.. m Karan luthra hu.. The Karan Luthra! I can close this hospital with just one phone call..

Saying this a low but scary voice, he glared at him who gulped down in fear and quickly apologized..

Doctor : i..i m really sorry sir.. aage se aesa kabhi nhii hoga.. I'll warn that nurse.. please don't do anything.. please sir..

Karan nodded his head sternly then sighed.. only he knew how much he was controlling his anger just because of her..

Karan : Tell me about her condition..

Doctor : for now she is fine as you calmed her down but there are chances of panic attacks in future.. you have to take care of her very gently.. is vaft unhe bas pyaar or sath ki zroorat haii.. or jo videos aap dono kii viral ho rhi haii please keep her away from this.. that could be disturbing for her.. I'll check her now.. excuse me..

He left to check preeta leaving Karan in confusion..

Karan : videos ?

He opened his phone and got shocked seeing multiple videos of him and preeta.. it showed how he returned on his own funeral, rakhi's allegations on preeta, and preeta being his wife..

Clutching the phone tightly in anger, he stared at pictures.. he was about to threw it but controlled himself and called his secretary to fix everything..

Karan : I want every single video or picture deleted within one hour!

Ordering him angrily, he cut the call and sat on the floor.. leaning against the wall..

Karan : don't worry babydoll.. ab kuch galat nhii hoga.. koi tumhe kuch nhii kahega.. I'll fix everything.. no one have the right to insult my love..

Next morning,

Karan : preeta don't cry please.. it's important meri jaan.. ek hi injection haii phir dekhna tum bilkul thik ho jaogi or ham dono vaapis apne ghar chalenge hm..

He caressed her head who was sobbing and hiding her face in his stomach.. he was standing, while she was sitting on the bed and hugging his waist..

Preeta : ham pakka ghar jayenge..

Looking at him with teary eyes she asked him who nodded his head and wiped her tears then placed a kiss on her forehead..

Karan : haa.. hamare ghar.. jahaa meri preeta or uska karan rhta haii or koi nhii..

He smiled at her who kept staring at him.. he knows that she was scared of losing him and going back to that house but not anymore.. he would make sure not to even let her think about that incident and about his so called namesake family..

Karan : now be my good girl..

He extended her arm towards the nurse who injected and done with her work in few seconds.. preeta flinched and cried a little but karan quickly made up for her with cute small kisses on her face..

In the evening, she was discharged from the hospital and both went to their home..

Karan picked her up his arms in bridal style and walked inside the house.. preeta rested her face on his shoulder and smiled with moist eyes..

Karan : no more crying jaana.. we are home.. now your dear husband is going to love you sooooo much! So Mrs. Luthra are you ready for the pampering ?

He rubbed his nose with hers smilingly who giggled and nodded her head happily..

He made her sit on the sofa gently and was about to fill a glass of water for her but she wrapped her arms around his neck.. he sat beside her and hugged her back sighing in content..

Preeta : maine aapko bohot miss kiya..

Karan : accha ? Maine to nhii kiya..

He answered teasingly.. she immediately broke the hug and looked at him with hurtful gaze..

Preeta : miss nhii kiya.. mujhse pyaar nhii karte ab aap..

His eyes widened as she looked ready to cry next minute.. shaking his head quickly, he cupped her cheeks..

Karan : Aree I was joking.. mazak kar raha tha.. obviously i missed you.. or yeh kya.. itni jaldi yeh pyaari pyaari ankhe nam bhii ho gyii..

Removing his hands from her face, she turned away from him.. without wasting any second, he back hugged her immediately..

Karan : gussa ho ?

Preeta : nhii..

She whispered then relaxed herself in his embrace.. he kissed the side of her head..

Karan : okay I'm sorry..

Preeta : that's better!

She grinned and faced him who narrowed his eyes at her.. so, she just wanted to hear him say sorry.. He chuckled and pulled her closer to him by her waist..

She kissed his cheek and smiled at him.. he could die for this smile.. his entire world was infront of him.. his wife.. his love..

He leaned closer to lips and she closed her eyes.. his one hand slipped into her hairs , while other caressed her waist as he kissed her softly.. minutes later, they broke the kiss but his lips moves towards her cheeks then her forehead and finally placed a cute kiss on her nose.. they rested their heads against each other smilingly...

Karan : i love you..

Preeta : i lo-

Before she could complete her words, the door bell rang and broke their little peaceful moment..

Screen freezed

Next chapter after 510+ followers and 60+ comments..

Precap : Preeta's attempt to seduce Karan..

How are your days going everyone ? Stay happy okay ?! :) And threads pe kon kon haii.. ⚆⁠ᴥ⁠⚆ so, whose side are you on.. Elon Musk or Mark zuberberk ? Hehehe..

Do votes and leave your honest reviews..

Tina ♥️

Bruised hearts जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें