Chapt 9 - Mini Golf and Mimosas

"Hey Q, I'm heading out now, want me to bring anything back?" I ask as I'm putting on my shoes.

"No I'm good, have fun!"

"Alright call me if you change your mind!"

I close the door to my apartment behind me and get my phone out to input the location.

Right I have to send it to Casey too.

As I walk to my car I pull up my texts and find Casey's name.

- Hey so this is the place if u do have time to stop by and play a couple games w us!

Location Sent

- Thanks, I'll try and come by. /Casey

- Awesome! Hope to see ya!

I get in my car, play some music and make my way to the place.

A quick 15 minutes later and I arrive. I get out the car and make my way inside.

"Hey Brittany you made it!" Mark comes over with a beer and side hugs me.

"I told you all I'd come didn't I?" I laugh in response. "So lead the way, where's everyone at?"

"Right this way malady." He bows playfully.

"You're absolutely crazy Mark, you know that?" I joke.

"I think you mean, crazy fun."

"Yeah sure." I laugh.

We walk through the building toward the rest of the group, reaching the first hole of the glow in the dark course.

"Heyy!! It's Brittany!" Erik cheers with his hands in the air.

They all cheer, some raising their golf clubs toward me in greeting.

"Hey guys!" I wave with a smile. "So glad you guys invited me, this is going to be so fun!"

"Hell yeah that's the spirit!" Norah responds excitedly. "You'll be needing one of these mate." She passes me a club.

"Thank you very much." I take the club with a polite smile.

"Time for us to get this party started?" Adam asks.

"The real question is why wouldn't we?" Julie responds.

We all laugh and start our game.
——————-

"Aw come onnnnn!" Adam groans as he misses the hole for the at least 5th time.

"Damn Adam! I thought I sucked at this but turns out I just needed to play with you!" Norah teases.

"Oh yeah laugh it up Norah, cuz we totally didn't see you eff up the first hole!" He laughs. "Remind me again how many shots does it take for a few rolling hills?"

"Ah whatever, I'm still winning out of the two of us!" She laughs back.

"Yeah just wait, I'll get ya in the end." Adam says as he finally sinks the shot.

"Alright alright my turn, time to watch the master at work thank you." Julie gives a bow to us and steps up to the tee.

"Okay Julie let's go let's see what ya got!" Adam steps aside.