1

Julia pov:

I woke up to my sister yelling about how we're going to be late for school i couldn't even open my eyes.

"Jules wake up we're gonna be late" She's still yelling at me. "Alright I'm awake" I gave up and got up from my bed, my parent are probably at the wreck whice is their famous restaurant everyone goes their and I mean everyone.

I got dress up and kiara was already ready waiting for me she still looked nerves I'm honestly excited it's the last week of school.

"Did mom make breakfast" I asked kie she finaly looked at me and said "No they had to rush to the wreck their Is a lot of people coming" before I can say anything I heard a car coming the twinki, it's John b car and is obsessed with it.

"Sup bitches" John b suddenly appears from the window me and kiara both smiled and got in the back of the car I sat next to pope and kiara sat next to jj me and pope did our handshake and John b start driving.

"So guys you know my cusin sam" we all looked at jj well beside John b who was driving "Well his gonna stay at my house this week and I was wondering if he can come to surf with us today after school",
We all agree and got back to talking.

When we arrived to school I went to my locker alone cause the other had to go to their's, I picked up my books and when I close the locker rafe Cameron appeared from nowhere.

"You scared the shit out of me" I wanted to slap his face so hard right now. Me and rafe kinda had a thing with eachother but then I turn into a pouge and he totally hated that idea ever since that day We hated eachother

"So are you going to the bonyard tomorrow" he asked me, why does he even care we couldn't even stand eachother anyway.

"I don't think so" I Fake a smile and start walking away but he followed me I rolled my eyes and he said "Come on you should really go it's gonna be fun",

"Why do you care so much rafe" I asked annoyed "I don't just thought you would come you used to be more fun then th-" before he can finish a blonde guy behind me appear. Jj

"Sup man, why don't you leave her alone" oh shit that not gonna end well.

"Hey man why don't you mind you own business" jj looked pissed like he wanted to kill rafe but he just walked away bringing me with him.

"What the fuck does he want" jj asked "he probably just want to annoy me or something it's fine"

"Whatever the next time is taiking to you I'm gonna punch his face"

"Yeah well jj I'm not sure that gonna end up well for you" I glare at me and then push me a little bit.

Jj is like the brother I wish I had always protected me we also urge like siblings.

"Anyway I think I'm gonna ask your sister out" I stopped walking and freez he looked confused but I'm just really happy.

"Finaly you got a brain" he rolled his eyes and I start dancing in the middle of the hallway everybody we're staring and jj looked like he wanted to die "Dude what the fuck are you doing" he tried to stop me

I finaly stop and pope came
"Hey guys" pope smiled "sup nerd" me and jj said at the same time
Pope just rolled his eyes and we went to the first class of the day.

When lunchtime was finaly here me and pope went to the cafeteria where we saw jj kiara and John b in a table "Wanna bet jj gonna spill his all lunch at kiara new pants" pope said

I smiled at him and said "bet" we shake our hands "Fine but if I win you'll give me all the money you have right now" he said, I rolled my eyes and we sat down.