The kings approval

"So you believe it would be smart to let this...child follow you around?" "We believe she will be helpful when she regains her memory since she seems to know a lot about the calamity" Zelda exclaims "Fine but remember above all else your duty is the most important" King Rhoam raised "Yes father". The three walked outside the castle after a long talk with King Rhoam but were immediately when a hoard of monsters made their way to Hyrule castle they even got to see a glimpse of King Rhoam giving a speech to the soldiers. Impa went to get the shekah slate(HOW TF DO YOU SPELL IT). While Arie spent some time in the castle she slowly started remembering that there is one world we're the champions die and another we're they live, you would tell Zelda this but she doesn't t even remember anything about either of them let alone know which one she is in, she kept to herself. After a while everything seemed to calm down which meant the battle was over so you two left to find Impa some boy with her and a small Guardian that looked like... an egg "hang on I remember something about this guardian...WAIT PRINCESS I KNOW THIS THING YOU BUILT IT WHEN YOU WERE YOUNGER!" Arie almost well did yell Zelda looked at the Peculiar little thing and realized it WAS hers! "Terrako what are you doing here?" Zelda asked "It does something big but I just can't remember what" "I'm sure you'll find out later" Impa said calmly. "Anyways what is you next move?"