finding out

"i dont feel like this is a smart idea.." she mumbles before returning back to the car and climbing inside, she ties herself up in the seatbelt and starts the car engine before backing out of the parking lot and going back to his home.

she parked the car in the garage and walked over to the front door where she punched in the passcode to the door which she just so luckily memorized the first night she entered his home.

y/n stepped inside and walked over to the couch where she sat down and placed a blanket over her figure, and grabbed her phone so that she could order herself some breakfast from a small bakery nearby which served the most delicious sweets and in this case, breakfast items.

once she ordered, she exited the uber eats app and turned on the television in an attempt to pass time for her food to arrive faster.

she eventually got tired of having to wait but luckily her food arrived quickly, the delivery driver was quite earlier than the other ones so she decided to give him a generous tip of twenty dollars.

y/n collected the food from him and expressed her gratitude in small words before shutting the door and making her way back over to the kitchen which happened to be a few room's away. once she arrived, she set her bag full of pastries on the kitchen island and sat on one of the stools.

she spent an hour at that same location because she got caught up in texting her friends, eating her food, and watching many random videos on youtube. but she came across one particular video which she blatantly ignored because it was about another fired employee, and she wanted to forget about the hazards because he was already down there.

so she got up and placed her plates into the sink where she then proceeded to wash and clean every single one because she wanted stockton to come home to a clean home, and she didnt want to feel like a burden so she took the duty of cleaning the house solely for those reasons. also because she needed to get her mind off of stockton.

midway through cleaning his bedroom she heard the front door open and what seemed to be like another females voice, rang throughout the house which left an echo seeing as how it was also quite noisy.

"STOCKTONNN! IM HOME." the mysterious woman yelled out loudly.

y/n had not yet caught a glance at her but if she had to guess, she knew it might have been his "wife". she heard footsteps racing towards the room she was in so she quickly grabbed the supplies and slid underneath the bed to avoid being seen.

as expected, the door swung open and the woman burst in. from what she could see, the lady was wearing tall black heels and a dress that hung down to her knees. "stockton, are you hiding now? i said i was sorry." she cried out but then muttered something else under her breath which sounded like she said "its not like i knew that bitch was so sensitive.."

y/n scoffed at her but it was a little too loud so she immediately covered her mouth and had to pray that she didnt hear that. luckily, the woman mumbled something else and she was not able to hear the words she uttered this time.

y/n decided to wait a few more minutes to be certain that she had left the house, so when she heard the front door slam closed, she knew it was safe to come out. so she slid out from underneath the bed and walked back towards the kitchen to see if she left anything.

to her surprise, she saw a note that read these exact words. "i know you were under the bed, whore." it said and she gasped because she had not realized she was seen. she started thinking about the time she gasped out loud and that might have been when she heard her, and y/n simply thought nothing of it because she did not reply with anything.

she tried to erase the whole situation that just occurred from her memory and realized that she had just a few hours left till stockton was set to come home.

oh how she missed his face, and his stupid grin.. she just was not capable of keeping her eyes off of him, even if they fought. they always found a way to make up for it, y/n was lost in the thought of the man when she was blatantly interrupted by her cell phone ringing loudly. which indicated someone had called her.

she grabbed her phone and flopped down onto the couch where she laid on her stomach, feet kicking in the air as she accepted the call which just happened to be from her friends. andrew, makayla, and nikolai! so she started to talk to them, they were all giddy and laughing the whole three hours they called.

but she just couldnt keep her thoughts away from him. she ended up having to end the call with an obviously fake excuse but they still took it seriously.

y/n could not wait any longer so she just decided to take another nap which she figured could help pass some time, so she got into bed and slid under the covers as she let her eyes flutter closed.

TO BE CONTINUED.. NEXT CHAPTER IS KINDA SAD..