his home

they had put on ten things i hate about you and everyone slowly fell asleep, starting with nikolai and andrew, then makayla finally fell asleep. y/n was about to sleep too but she heard a knock on the door, she thought it was makayla's dad considering on how late it was so she opened the door.

instead stockton stood there with a smile on his face, he leaned down and pecked her lips softly before standing upright again. "would you like to come home with me? wendy left again, she wanted to stay over at her friends house." he spoke in a whisper, being careful as to not wake anyone else up.

she looked up at him and tilted her head to the side and smirked playfully "did you miss me that much already?" she asked and he chuckled under his breath. "maybe i did, love. ill be waiting downstairs if you do decide to come." he shuts the door gently and walks back down the steps.

y/n took a few seconds to register his question and she ended up choosing her answer quickly, and it was yes. so she grabbed a sticky note from her friend's desk and wrote that she was leaving to her home so that she wouldnt worry about her whereabouts when she did wake up.

y/n left the basket but grabbed her phone, her car keys and walked out the door, she also closed the door gently and then tip toed down the staircase so that no one would notice she left

y/n left the basket but grabbed her phone, her car keys and walked out the door, she also closed the door gently and then tip toed down the staircase so that no one would notice she left. as expected, stockton was standing against the front door's frame waiting for her and when he saw her, he smiled then stepped aside for her to walk out first.

he grabbed her hand and led her to where his car was parked, they got in at the same time and stockton turned to look at her "are you just going to leave your car here?" he asked but she just smiled at him. "makayla will bring it back for me, no need to worry." he looked away with the same smile she wore and started to back out of the driveway.

y/n layed her head on the glass due to how tired she was, stockton stopped at a red light and glanced over at her for a second, he saw how tired she looked so he placed a hand on her thigh in an attempt to comfort her. his house wasnt that far away from makayla's so they arrived pretty quickly.

y/n had her eyes closed by the time they arrived and stockton was going to carry her inside, but didnt know if that would disrespect her boundaries so instead he shook her shoulder softly. she opened her eyes and looked up at him "we have to go inside now, love." he whispered and she nodded then stepped out the car.

she got out and waited against the car for stockton to come out the car, stockton walked up to her and wrapped an arm around her shoulder, rubbing it gently as they walked inside together. he opened the door for her and walked her over to the couch, she layed down on the couch as he went to go grab some blankets for her to lay with.

he came back and layed down next to her, he opened up the blankets and set them over the two of them. he grabbed the remote and put on the titanic and they both watched in until they fell asleep together, forgiven, happy, and peaceful.