Prologue+Key sheet+A/N

"Let go you fucker!!" You shout, seeing a man clutching a knife in his hand. You were struggling against a hitman that was ordered to kill you. The hitman grumbled, stabbing into your shoulder. A shout of pain was sounded in the room. "Fuck!!" You exclaim, pushing the hitman off of yourself.. Blood gushed from the wound, your breath hitched and it was now unsteady.

"Why won't you fucking die already?!" The hitman exclaims, slamming you into the wall. You fell to the floor with a thump, flipping the hitman off as the knife was plunged into your heart... The hitman successfully killed his target.
Y/N L/N was now dead...

You opens your eyes, looking around and seeing lots of red.. The buildings, the sky, the ground... All red. you stood up, looking around. You ended up in the same clothes you died in, and walked around the place to find something else to wear. You had no money, so you stole. The shopowner didn't notice, so you were lucky there. You changed in an alleyway, looking around as you changed so you wouldn't get raped or anything.
Successfully, you changed and then examined your appearance in some broken glass.

Your eyes were darker/lighter than when you were alive, your hair short/long with H/C locks. You looked quite different than your human self.. When you were changing, you realized there was an X on your chest where you were stabbed, it was a dark red...
You huffed out a sigh, walking along the streets. Eventually, it became night. You settled down on a bench when a hot pink limo drove up. The car door opened, red smoke flowed out. It encircled you, you quickly stood up, about to run away when a firm grip took a hold of your wrist.

"Let go!" You exclaim, being pulled back.

"You're a strong one..aren't you~?" The Demon asks, his voice charming and sultry. You turned to look at him, nervous about who the hell was holding your wrist. The demon had a light greyish-purple skin with red eyes that were covered by heart shaped shades. He had tufts of fluff around his neck, and a long red coat with that same trim at the bottom. On his head was a red tophat with two antennae sticking out. One looked like a feather rather than antennae. He smelled of cigarettes and booze.

"Thank...you..?" You question, now confused. He figured he was in Hell, especially if everyone didn't look like humans...or whatever people found angels to look like.

"You're quite welcome~!" The Demon says. "Oh how rude of me.. I forget my manners." He giggled, extending his hand for you to shake. "My name is Valentino. You are?"

"I'm Y/N." You answer, shaking Valentino's hand.

"What a beautiful name~ So pretty." The Pimp-dressed demon compliments. You and him talked for a bit longer, before Valentino asked if you wanted a job.

"What kinda job?" You ask, putting your hands at your sides.

"A job that pays well~ You'll be making movies, dancing, and spending time with clients." Valentino replies.

With a look at a billboard, you see one with him on it along with the words "XXX PORN STUDIOS".

"So a porn job?" You smirk, Valentino smiling in return.

"You catch on quickly, don't you?" The Moth Demon says. "But yes, that's one way of putting it."

Then another demon stuck his head out the window. He had a television for a face and accents of cyan and red littered around his suit and face..

"Val! Hurry the fuck up we're gonna be late!" The demon shouts, his eyes narrowed. His voice was filled with electronic effect.

"Yeah, one second you whore!" Valentino retorts, glaring back before looking back to you. The other demon flipped him off then went back into the limo. "So, what do you say? You want a job baby~?" Valentino asks.

"Sure. Fuck it." You answer, immediately being taken into the limo and sat down. It was a very spacious limo too..

"Ugh, finally." The Television-faced demon groans, telling the driver to start driving. "Anyway, who the fuck is this?" He asks, pointing to you.

"This is Y/N, a new demon that's taken the job." Valentino says, leaning back in his seat and pulling out a cigarette to smoke. You shifted in your seat as the other demon stared at you.

"Huh. Well alright then. I'm Vox, good to meet you I suppose." He says, rolling his eyes and scrolling on his phone.

"Voxxy, be nice." Valentino answers, crossing his bottom pair of arms and narrowing his eyes at Vox. You sat there awkwardly, the Television Demon grunted in response. The Moth rolled his eyes before continuing to smoke. The smoke was oddly red, not like how it looked in the human world.. You stare at the smoke in the air, watching as it settled on the floor.

When the three of you arrived at the studio, the car stopped, the driver allowing you and the others to get out. Valentino took you into the back, entering his office. There you signed a contract, which bound your soul to him..
From then on, his demeanor changed. He was very rude, arrogant, and abusive. He treated you like shit and made sure you 'stay in line'. This is where your story begins...

____________________________________
Key Sheet:

Y/N: Your Name
E/C: Eye colour
H/C: Hair colour
F/O: Favorite Outfit
S/N: Stage Name

I will put this key sheet in each chapter just in case someone forgets.

A/N:
This story will include mature topics, if you have an innocent mind (and somehow stumbled upon this) I'd suggest to stop reading. If not, continue forwards!

Also, I do NOT support abuse, if you or someone else you know is getting abused (physically, mentally, sexually) please reach out for help.

OKAY literally EVERY chapter has some sort of sex or abuse, or forced actions, so.....just beware of that. I'll put a warning in each chapter, but just know that this is NOT for innocent minds/people.

(THIS IS NOT FUCKIN CANON- THAT MEANS THAT THE CHARACTERS WILL NOT ALWAYS ACT ACCORDINGLY TO THE SHOW. SO. JUST KNOW THAT.)
⬆️This will be in EVERY CHAPTER

Thank you, and enjoy the book!