Chapter 8: Trust Me.

Key Sheet:

Y/N: Your Name
E/C: Eye colour
H/C: Hair colour
F/O: Favorite Outfit
S/N: Stage Name

(THIS IS NOT FUCKIN CANON- THAT MEANS THAT THE CHARACTERS WILL NOT ALWAYS ACT ACCORDINGLY TO THE SHOW. SO. JUST KNOW THAT.)
⚠️Mentions of Abuse, Blood, LOTS of arguing/fighting, and PTSD mentions/flashbacks⚠️

[This is a bit of a longer chapter than normal]
____________________________________

Angel groaned at the sound of a trust exercise. Sir Pentious didn't react, neither did you. It was clear the two of you didn't know how to feel about this.

"Alright! So! What we'll be doing is this: First, we'll begin by partnering you three up. One of you will be with me, the other two will be together." You and the other two nod. "S/N.. Will you help me demonstrate?" She asks, looking to you.

You nod slowly, walking up to her. She turns you around, where there was a bit of a ledge. Charlie leads you to the ledge, then puts you on it. "Okay! So S/N here is gonna fall into my arms. We're doing trust falls!!!"

You turn to look at her. "E-Eh..?? Charlie..." You mumble, looking away. Angel sees your panic and comes up to the two of you.

"Toots, toots." He said to Charlie. "Don't ya think this is....a big step for S/N..??" Angel asks. "I mean, he just got here. Why ask him to do it?"

"Well....I suppose you're right." Charlie said. "Angel!! You do it with me." He sighs with a nod, taking your place.

You mouth, "Thank you..." and he nods again. He turned away from Charlie, putting his arms to his chest and stomach (since he had four arms). He then fell into her arms. Charlie successfully caught him.
She then turned to you and Sir Pentious.

"Okay! Now. S/N, pair up with Angel, and Pentious, you're with me!" Charlie smiles. "S/N, Angel, you two can go first!" You both nod.
Angel got up onto the ledge thing, then fell into your arms... Now..it was your turn. You get onto the ledge, breathing shakily.

"It's okay S/N... You can trust me."

You get a flashback just then...

"Oh my baby boy~ You can trust me. I ain't gonna do nothing. Just...come here." Valentino smiles, extending his arms to you. You hesitantly walk over to him. He smiled wider, "Come closer love."
You came closer to him, he then slaps you across the face and kicked you in the stomach. "Follow my orders the first time you fucking idiot."

You snap out of it, falling off the ledge. Angel caught you with ease, smiling. "Gotcha!!" He chuckles, holding you like a bride. You chuckle softly and weakly.

"Well, good job!! S/N, you alright?" Charlie asked you, smiling.

"Yeah... I'm.. I'm fine.. Angel, set me down please babe." You say, Angel setting you down. Charlie nods.

"Good to hear that you're okay S/N!" She smiled as you nod. Angel and you stood as you watched Charlie and Sir Pentious do the exercise. They both caught each other easily. "Well! That was today's activity! We'll do more in the future, but I hope you enjoyed!!"

Sir Pentious slithered up to his room, Angel and the others sat down on the couch. You followed Angel, and sat next to him. He put an arm around you, smiling. Everyone was talking as you listened in.

But...you got another flashback..

Vox and Valentino were around you, talking to each other.. Not leaving a breath of room to let you speak... It was exhausting, trying to protest to them. You wanted to tell them that you didn't want this, but they didn't listen. They just kept going... With Valentino's arm around you, and Vox right next to you... It was horrible.