Chapter 11: A Deadly Thought.

(The song above is used in this chapter. It us explicit and very suggestive. I do not own this song.. Go give it a listen!!)

Key Sheet:

Y/N: Your Name
E/C: Eye colour
H/C: Hair colour
F/O: Favorite Outfit
S/N: Stage Name

(THIS IS NOT FUCKIN CANON- THAT MEANS THAT THE CHARACTERS WILL NOT ALWAYS ACT ACCORDINGLY TO THE SHOW. SO. JUST KNOW THAT.)
⚠️Harmful Thoughts, Self Harm, Abuse, Mentions of Rape, Manipulation.⚠️
____________________________________

After you were done working...you had a small break. Not a long one...but a small break. You walk back to your room.
Angel was in there as you open up the door. You scoff, looking at him with slightly narrowed eyes.

"What do you want?" You ask him, who turns around and looks at you.

"S/N.. Holy shit..I-I heard everything. Are you alright?" He asks in return, not answering you.

"I'm fine." You grumble. "Just a cracked skull...and a broken and bleeding arm." His eyes widen, he looks at you with sympathy.

"Y-..S/N. I'm so sorry..."

"You should be! You lead them right to me when I wasn't feeling up for it!" You exclaim. "I don't know if I can trust you anymore..." You look away, crossing your arms as your voice quiets down to a soft mumble.

"S/N, please... Let me explain." He protests gently, looking at you.

You stay silent for a minute, then look back at him. "Fine. You have two minutes to explain."

He nods, and then begins to speak. "Vox told me that if I didn't bring them to you, you'd be hurt...even worse than you already are now. I wasn't going to take that chance.. You know they'd do it. They don't care." He said.

You huff. "Well.. What if they do care? What if they changed? What if...what if..someone changed them?" You question.

Angel stares at you. "I...S/N. What? Yer..kiddin' right?"

"Do I look like I'm kidding?" You ask with a sigh. "Angie. I don't know who to trust anymore. I can't trust Charlie, she can't help.. I can't trust you, you hurt me.. A-And I apparently can't trust my bosses??"

"S/N... Babe. Ya can trust me. I'm sorry, I just didn't want ya gettin' even more hurt than you are now.." He answers. "They would've done worse."

"Well... Well.. I wanna see it!! I won't believe ya till I do see it.." You murmur.

"S/N, no.. If they hurt you more than now...you could die a second time..." Angel said, shaking his head. 

You groan. "If I die, I respawn!! You do too! We both respawn if we die.. If it's not to an angelic weapon...." You mutter the last part. Angel sighs again.

"Babe.. C'mon. It don't matter if we respawn...if we die, they fuck us over anyway."

"I'm done with you. Please, just leave. I don't wanna hear anything else come outta your mouth." You say, pointing to the door.

Angel huffs, "Fine! Go get hurt. See if I care." He grumbled, leaving the room. You sigh, slowly sitting down on your bed.

"Fuck... I just.. Don't wanna see him for a while." You murmur.

Your thoughts began to take your focus...

'Did I really mean what I said?'
'Do I really want them to hurt me?'
'Why would I tell Angel off like that?'
'What's wrong with me?!'
'I need to be normal...But I don't think that's an option.'