Chapter Five

Deslani Carter

Deslani smiled as she put the final touches on her dorm, it's been two months since her and Jackson's first date and they were inseparable. She decided to invite him over for a movie night since Skylar was at one of her boo thangs, she dimmed the lights and placed the snacks on the pull out sofa. She heard a soft knock on the door and smiled, she took a deep breath before opening the door.

"Hey beautiful." Jackson smiled.

"Hi, come on in." She smiled taking a step back.

Jackson did as told as she closed the door, he removed his shoes and jacket before walking further into the dorm.

"Cute." He said nodding his head.

"Thank you." She smiled.

He followed her into the room and smiled at the little set up she had.

"It's so intimate." He chuckled.

"Well I wanted it to have that movie feel." She chuckled.

Jackson nodded as he laid on the sofa, he patted the spot beside him and smiled. Deslani happily laid beside him, Jackson placed his arm over her shoulder as she pressed play on the movie. About 30 minutes into the movie she felt eyes on her and looked at him, he smiled at her before lifting her chin placing his lips on hers.

Deslani moaned into the kiss giving him easy entrance to insert his tongue, they were having a full blown make out session. Jackson hands touched all over her as he began kissing her neck, she was beginning to feel uncomfortable.

"Jackson wait." She mumbled trying to remove his hands.

"Mh mh you know you want to." He said grabbing her wrist.

He got on top of her as he continued kissing her neck, Deslani shivered from his touch before pushing him off of her.

"No." She said clear.

"Damn it Des, can't you see I like you?" He asked.

"I like you as well Jackson but I'm not having sex with you." She said.

Jackson scuffed before sitting up, Deslani sat up as he began grabbing his things.

"Are you seriously mad because I won't sleep with you?" She asked.

"It's whatever Des, we've been dating for two months and honestly a man gets tired of kissing." He scuffed.

Deslani looked at him before standing up.

"Jackson sex is not everything, why not just spend time with me without thinking of things like that?" She asked.

"I think we should put this on pause." He said.

"All because I won't sleep with you?" She asked upset.

She took his silence as an answer.

"I get it, you thought I would be a piece of cake." She scuffed.

"You know what so what if I did, it's cool though I don't got time to be playing cat and mouse with you." He said.