Chapter Forty-One

Lim Jae-Beom

Jae-Beom quickly packed a bag as Deslani leaned on the door. His mother was in Dallas, Texas and he was determined to go with his aunt to see her.

"Babe I don't think it's a good idea for you to leave so sudden school just started and on top of that how do you even know she's even there?" Deslani asked.

"Snooks, I can't sit here and not try. I have to go, look I'll be back in a week and Sky and Jae can come and check on you." He said.

"What about school?" She asked.

"I'm smart enough to make it up, now can you lay with me since I leave in the morning?" He asked.

Deslani sighed before laying beside him. He wrapped his arms around her pulling her close.

"What if I need you?" She asked.

"I'm only going to be a phone call away." He chuckled.

Deslani sighed.

"I don't know." She mumbled.

"What is going on? I thought I was the clingy one?" He asked.

"You are it's just I have a bad feeling about this." She mumbled as she laid on his chest.

"Snooks...everything will be ok." He chuckled.

"Ok." She said.

She laid on his chest listening to his heart beat as he drifted asleep. She sighed before also going to sleep.

The Next Day

Deslani watched as Jae-Beom placed his things in the trunk before closing it. He got into the drivers seat before they began heading to the airport. She's never seen him this excited about anything.

She stayed silent the entire drive and occasionally nodded her head when he was talking to her. Once they reached the airport, he got out and grabbed his luggage. He opened the door for her before she stepped out.

"I promise I'll call you once I reach Texas." He said.

"Ok." Deslani said.

He pecked her lips and smiled.

"I love you." He smiled.

"I love you to." She smiled.

He waved before going into the airport. She got into her car and pulled off heading to campus. She parked her car and sighed.

"He just jumped on that plane no hesitation...should I be mad?" She asked aloud.

She shook her head before getting out the car. She placed her back pack on her back as she began heading to class. She spotted Jae sitting with Troy and Parker before going to them.

"Hey Des, why the long face?" Troy asked.

Jae scrunched up his face before looking at Deslani.