🌷||Volume 17||🌷

~Chapter 17~
"The Sun at the Moon's place"

(Warning in this chapter)
Boy x Boy
Tanjirou x Muichiro
Lbgt+
Spelling errors
Terrible grammer

------
Tanjirou's pov
------

It's not like I didn't like it before but, I fell in love with Muichiro's hair right now. Sure sit would take some getting used to but it's nice to see he wanted to change something about himself. Today, I am gonna be hanging out at Muichiro's place for today, I never visited his place and he said it is fine with him and Yuichiro. I waved my family goodbye and I was off to his place and found myself walking not far from where he is. Eventually while I was walking I got a call with someone and I answered the call and it was Nezuko,

"Tanjirou there is something I want to tell you..."

"Yes?"

"I like your friend."

"Oh which one? I have a few and if you don't give me a name I'ma assume someone you don't want hear."

"I like Zenitsu."

I felt like if I was drinking something I would have immediately spat it out. I never expected to feel the same way Zenitsu did, she never ever said who she likes and I remembered something a couple of months ago, she would have only told me her crush if she loses in Mario kart.

"Why did you tell me? You knew I lost the bet?"

"It would have only been fair if you told me your crush, it would be fair if I told you mind. Please don't tell him, I don't want him to know just yet alright?"

I told her I wouldn't and she thanked me. I later hung up on her after I arrived and I knocked on the door to find Muichiro opening the door and a cat? "You got a cat Muichiro?"
"Oh yeah! Her name is Mochi! Ain't she adorable?" He said with a smile and I blushed at it. I petted the cat and eventually she became attached to me. When Muichiro said he was gonna excuse himself to the restroom. I felt hands appearing Infront of me and then grabbing me by my mouth.

Struggling to break free I heard a voice, "Why do you see in him? Are you planning to hurt him? Do so and I will snap your neck, tear you from limb to limb, clean the evidence, burn your body, throw your ashes into the ocean, and act like nothing happen." I knew it Yuichiro and it scared the shit out of me. He let go of my mouth to let me talk and I answered, "I have no bad intensions with him, I just wanna be his friend forever that's all! If it really bothers you J can really leave if you like me to, hut just know it's not gonna be that easy."

"Are you lying to me? I know you like him, I saw the way you looked at him, took him in a private area during the fourth of July, I think your only intention is to be friends with him and later confess your love. You expect me to let you do that easily? Genya shown me not to trust people who seem sweet."

"But I'm not Genya..."

"I don't give a shi-"
"What's going on?! What are you doing to him Yui?!" Muichiro walked in and pushed Yuichiro offed me, checking if I was alright, "we were just talking, that's all, just checking if he was doing alright, etc, no need to worry! I don't desire to hurt him you know!" Muichiro seemed naive to him and believed him. Later we decided to watch a movie, and it looked like a romance movie, I didn't know he was into this kind of stuff. "I didn't know you watched romance movies"
"I do actually, some are good, some are just funny to look and laugh at, are some are bad. But this one I heard some good reviews, so hopefully it's alright!"

I nodded and we watched it,
The movie was about a boy, who was hurt and crushed by the world around him, until he meets a pretty girl who tries to help him and happens to go to the same school as him. Ever since he fell in love with her but instead of him getting a happy ending, she gets a boyfriend and counts him as friend. He later kills the boy and girl and then himself and the movie ends.
Don't think it was a romance movie-

"What an interesting movie!" I said and Muichiro replied nodding. "Maybe we should watch something more friendly?"
"Good idea.."

We watched another movie and it was almost another Romance one but it had more drama.I guess. About a princess who is from a kingdom that is fighting another kingdom. However, she managed to sneak out and onto the village and meets a boy, who's secretly in disguise as a villager and is actually the prince from the other kingdom. The whole point is the boy to befriend her but he ends up falling in love with her, and he is also in an arranged marriage with another princess. It was quite interesting, the movie ended with the two getting married.

"Not bad, was more sweeter than the other one."
"True! I'ma make food, you want anything particular?
"Not really! I am fine with anything! Thanks for asking though" he nodded and left and I was left with Yuichiro glaring at me and staring deep into my soul almost. I was terrified. "Can't you just trust me? You know eventually you won't always be together!"

He rolled his eyes and scoffed and cuddled with Mochi. When Muichiro finished the food, I ate it happily and it was very good. "I'm glad to hear you like it Tanjirou!" He smiled after I complimented the food. Due to a family emergency, I have to unfortunately leave early, and Muichiro walked me out the house and and began talking for a little. "Well you should be going now, I don't want to be the one that makes you maye to something important."
"Alright, thank you for having me over, " I hugged the shorter big goodbye and waved him goodbye, and he waved back, giving me his casual smile. I seen it so many times now but I still felt my heart skip a beat every time I seen it, and I wished he knew that my heart beats when he smiles like that.

Maybe this week or the next, I would be about to tell him...

------------
Thank you
for reading
-------------