chapter 4

Morning

I woke up , did my morning routine and went to the kitchen to make food for everyone.

Suddenly a pair of hands wrapped around my waist . I flinched and turned back and saw taehyung.

" Good morning tae "

" Good morning.."

And i  turned back and started doing the rest job. He still holding my waist . He kissed my neck . I got goosebumps all over my body .

I turned off the gas stove and turned to him. He stared at my lips . I understood his intention so I give him a smile .

He kissed me and i kiss him back. He enters his hands under my overcoat and pulls me harder on him, like he hates the space between us .

I can understand his love and affection to me through that kiss. After sometimes he broke the kiss.

What happened tae ? Why did you act so romantic suddenly ? "

" I can't forget yesterday night baby girl. It's making crazy " .

Then he kissed my neck and sucked it . I hold my moan because we are in kitchen. He pull more closer to him .

" Tae we are in kitchen. What if jimin and jungkookie came and see us like this ?? "

" Then shall we go to our room . I don't think I can hold my hormones anymore and I am not  gonna do that again "

He said while gentley pushing me to the table . I slide my hands into his back and  caressed his hairs . He lick my jawline and reach my earlobe.

He kissed and licked my earlobe. And whispered in my ear. In his deep husky voice.

" BABY COME LET'S GO TO OUR ROOM. OTHER WISE YOUR BROTHER AND MY COUSIN WILL SEE US NAKED!!!! "

" huh !!! "

" YES BABY I CAN'T CONTROL ME ANYMORE PLEASE..... "

He attack my lips with his . And entered his tongue on my mouth . I understand he is needy now . And he can't hold it anymore.

I can feel his member touching my body . I just looked in wonder . I think he undress his pants and boxers.

" Don't worry baby mine is still covered "

He again kissed me hungrily. He kissed me continuously like he didn't want to leave me. I pushed him and get up from the table .

He looked me while licking his lower lip . And then he hugged me. I hugged him back making his hug tighter.

But we interrupted by someone's sound. We separated apart and saw jimin and jungkookie standing there.

" Sorry noona sorry taehyungieee sorry for interrupting you both .  we just came to have some food . "  Said by jimin

" If you two are done shall we have our breakfast because we are so hungry. " Said by kookie

" Umm yeah just a minute food will be there"

They left and I looked at him . He just realised a sigh and leave from there. I know he was upset. I have to make him up .

Time skip

We both are our breakfast and i cleaned house . I was about to go to my room jimin came to me and dragged me to theatre room .

I saw jungkook and taehyung was already there . I went to him and sat right beside him .He looked at me with his puppy eyes.

I was wondering how can be a heartless mafia can act like this cute . I placed my hand on his lap and looked him .

He understand what I mean and he gave me his boxy smile . I chuckled at his cuteness.
We started watching movie.