chapter 12

Meanwhile in house 🏠 ~

" Guys i want to tell you both something. "

" What is it ?? "  Jimin asked

"  What is your decision about your sister?? "  taehyung asked

"  What did you mean ?? "  Jungkook asked

" I want to make your sister as my wife , I am not only asking to jimin i am asking you too jungkookiee "  taehyung asked

" Tae i don't have any problem in this but before that we have to make her life secure. She is a girlfriend of an mafia and sister of two mafia's . " Jimin said

" Yes hyung we protect her from our enemies letting know about her till now .. but what will happen after your wedding?? "  Jungkook asked

" Do you want your sister live as my girlfriend till the end ?? "  Taehyung asked

" We didn't mean it taehyung but ... Okay shall we think about marriage.. " jimin said

"  Okay then shall we go to church and set the arrengements . I don't want delay it !!! " Taehyung said

     *                    *                 *                * 

One year later

We both married one year ago . And jungkook and jimin left the home . Now we are alone. Now Taehyung concentrating on business also .

Today he went to a party . With oppa and kookie . And one more thing jisoo and jungkookie are dating now . They confessed their love to eachother.

I ate my food and went back to living room and wait for tae.

At 11 pm ....

I heard a knock on the door and went to the door. Revealing tae and Jung kook. He was holding taehyung. I understood that he is completely drunken now . I tried to hold his hands but he threw away my hand.

" Stay away from me"

" But what happened?? "

" I don't want to explain, please don't come near to me "

He said, while walking towards the couch. I felt hurt by his words. My eyes get teary .

" Ta-tae?? "

I called him but he didn't respond so I was about to go towards him but jungkook stopped me and took me out from the house.

" Kookie tell me what happened to him?? Why behaving like this?? "

" Noona there is nothing just stay away from him this night .."

" Why should I ?? "

" Because he drank one bottle Viagra "

" What?? One bottle!! Why you let him to drink it ?? "

" Noona it was an accident. So please stay away from him for this day!! "

" No i can't see him suffering "

" But it's for your health please understand. "

" Hmm okay "

"  Remember that we all know how much horny he was. And now he drank one full bottle of Viagra, you can't control him "

He warned me and went from there. I enter to house and closed the door . I saw tae was sweating and shivering. I understand it was the effect of Viagra but i can't see him like this.  I decided to go to him.

" Yn go away.. i -- please.. "

" Tae i know the situation but i can't see you like this "

" I am saying this for you.  Please stay away."

" Okay but come and sleep on the bed "

" No !! I will sleep here  . you go and sleep "

" No !! If you ' re not coming i will not going anywhere "

" Then sleep here "

We both slept on different couches but after some times i felt something heavy on my body . I opened my eyes and saw tae was sucking my neck . I tried to push him but i can't. He sucked my neck harshly .

" Tae what the hell are you doing ?? Leave me"

" I said you to stay away from me but you won't now face the consequences"

To be continued..