chapter 5

Time skip

It's about one hour since the movie starts. Me and taehyung were sitting on the sofa and Jimin and jungkookie were sitting down which is far from the sofa .

Taehyung was continuously staring at me . I can feel his stare but i decided to avoid him.
He grabbed my waist and pulled me to him.

" What?? "

" Yn iam ..iam needy now can you help me . "

" Tae are you out of your sense we are not in our room  it's-- "

Cut off by tae

" Why do you keep saying this . I know we are not in our room but I am needy now .. what can I do ?? "

" But how can I help you . They will notice us . I am sure about it . "

" I will not do anything more . But please remove your panties I will thrust it with my fingers "

" But how can I -- "

" Please.. yn  don't deny it please "

He asked with his puppy eyes .

" Hmm okay "

" Thank you so much yniee "

I some how managed and removed my panties. He smirked and entered his one finger into mine and thrust it .

I tightened my gripp on the sofa. I hold my moan hardly. After sometimes he entered his next two fingers into my wet core .

He thrust it hardly and i grab his lap and started pinching it . He pulled out his hand and licked it . I started to cum he was about to went down and lick it . I stopped him .

" Tae movie going about to end  in 5 minutes please wait until the movie ends . "

" Hmmm"

I wore my panties again .

After 5 minutes

The movie ends and we went to our room .

At bedroom

I went straight towards bathroom but tae held my waist. And stare deeply into my eyes.

" Where you going bae ? Did you forgot that iam needy now ?? "

" I want to take bath please.. "

" Umm okay but don't take too long "

then I went to the bathroom , took a bath . I wrapped myself in a bathrobe and went out from the bathroom.

But I find out that the room filled with darkness. I was afraid of the darkness i started shivering but suddenly someone switched on the light.

" Bae it's me taehyung don't afraid I was just kidding"

I can understand guilty and concern in his voice.

" Tae don't you know i hate darkness iam afraid of it . "

" Please baby i was just kidding please forgive me "

" Okay but don't repeat it"

" Thank you baby"

" Come let's sleep"

" Sleep?? Before that we has something to do"

He said while smirking. I gulped at his expression. He started comes towards me and I took steps back ward.  Unfortunately I hit on the bed.

He pushed me to bed and hovered above within a second. He kissed me passionately i responded to his kiss.

He kissed each and every corner of my mouth. After that he looked at my eyes for permission i gave him a warm smile.

He removed my bathrobe and he licked the water drops in my cleavage and collarbones. He licked the water drops all over my body.

He removed his dress and inserted his long
P€n!$ into my centre core . And started thrusting it. I moaned seductively.

After sometimes..

He stopped thrusting and lay beside me . He looked at me while expecting something from me.

" Bae don't you have anything to do ?? "

" Tae umm i don't know what to do next "

"  Why ?? "

" Tae i didn't have any experience in this . And don't forget you are the one who took my virginity. "

" Okay okay fine .. but didn't you watched any p@rn video ?? "

" Why should I watch porn when I have an hot , romantic, needy boyfriend ?? "

I said while hugging him . He smiled widely and hug me back. Then we both fell asleep

To be continued

Please don't be a SLIENT READER please 🥺🥺
Support me 🙏🙏🙏