27 ▸ Sacrifices

'...This cruel, fucking, world!'

Joonyeong changed into one of the things he despised and feared the most, Haru witnessed the sobs and tears of their closest friends.

Nearly a few more zombies had appeared, and Haru was starting to have a panic attack.

Suhyeok encouraged the others to push more, harder, and stronger. As there were only a few zombies.

The zombified Joonyeong tried to get hold of his old friends, whom he no longer recognized and saw as threats.

Cheongsan stood in front of him, debating whether or not to destroy his companion who turned into the beast he loathed the most. As Haru noticed the hideous expression on his face.

As the students pushed hard enough to reach close to the backdoor of the auditorium, they untied the knot they had done and made some additional space.

Suhyeok hurried over to the door and tried to open it. There was one zombie that was nearly close enough to enter, but Haru swiftly killed it by severing its neck.

"Suhyeok, open the goddamn door!" More zombie blood spattered over Haru's face as she shrieked.

Onjo followed the guy, helping him open the door which seemed like it was locked from the outside.

"It won't open!" He panicked.

Due to her junior's sacrifice, Mijin had become ferocious; she was yelling and screaming and raging at the undead.

Hari pulled her back, trying to calm her down.

A zombie was nearly about to bite Daesu, but he was able to shove it away.

Haru noticed that zombies were nearly breaking in from his side. She whacked the three creatures next to it with her bat while she booted a zombie that nearly entered. assisting Daesu to push the damaged barrier by adjusting it.

Luckily, Namra was able to immediately hold the net and shut it once the tie from her side broke...

Haru struck the zombie's front face and dropped her metal bat as she shoved Narma away safely and grasped the net.

The female zombie's face was near her face, closer than she could've imagined.

Namra swung the bloodied bat at the zombies, pushing some of them away while getting blood on her.

"Hurry!" Hyoryung exclaimed.

"It won't open, it might be locked from the outside!" As he saw his lover and best friend struggle, Baresu yelled.

"Damn it!"

He hurried up to the two, helping Haru put the net closer as Namra and he used his bat to fend back the corpses.

Onjo, meantime, hurled herself at the door with all of her power. Every piece of land she created was useless.