Trust Dosen't Come Cheap

I wasn't in the mood to be bugged by my annoying older brother, so I threatened him. He can be an ass at times but other times his go my back. Let me go to the beginning were this all started, back to when I found out I was adopted.

a few weeks ago I was about to walk into my house when I heard Josh, my older brother, say something about telling someone something so I cracked the door enough to hear better and to where no one would know I was there.

"mom you have to tell Jayme"

"No, son I really don’t, I am her mother no matter what." I was confused well of course she is my mother she gave birth to me what are they talking about.

"mom Jayme is already 17, she's going to be turning 18 in 5 months you can't keep this from her"

"Josh. Why do you want your sister to know so much?"

"She deserves to know who her biological mother is!" ok, this is weird I have to be from my mom, though I don't have any pictures of me until I was at least 5. I walk through the front door and say "Hi" to mom and Josh. they both look at me and just smile Josh turned to mom and gave her 'tell her' look. I just looked at them confused and ran upstairs to my room. I through my bag on the floor next to my desk, I fell on my bed in exhaust and I took out my phone. I texted Milly ‘911’, Milly wrote back within minutes replying ‘yes’.  I ran down stairs yelling at my mom on the way out “meeting Milly, be back later”.

Milly and I were walking down our street and to the park, 3 blocks away, when we arrived I was telling her all about what I had heard and she was shocked that I might be adopted. Milly’s phone rang and I waited as she talked to what seemed like her mom. Milly got off and told me she had to go to some family thing and to update her ASAP when I know more information.

*** 3 Hours Later***

Jayme was still at the park and it was around 5 now. Jayme was now crying because she was wondering why her parents never told her she never understood that part of it. Jayme got up and started to walk around the park had a huge grass field and a little path on the outside of the grass field, Jayme was walking slowly because she was crying, she stopped and sat down for awhile, she looked to the left and saw a broken bottle on the side, she grabbed one of the glass parts and put it on her wrist and swiped it across. Blood came oozing out all over she did it three more times and threw the glass away. Jayme got up and started to walk to the swing with blood running down her arm when she got to the swing she saw a dark haired boy with black and white checkered skinny jeans on with a black t-shirt on. sitting there looking sad he was about her age, maybe a year older, she sat o the swing next to him to caring what he said.

The young boy was facing Jayme just a little bit, he didn’t notice when Jayme put her hand down, the one that she just cut, until he stared to see blood on the ground, he looked up at Jayme and tapped her shoulder Jayme looked up and over to him he saw that she was crying but still went on saying “do you know your had is bleeding?” Jayme shook her head and replied “yes I do” he just smiled and asked “may I ask why you are crying?” Jayme faced the boy all the way now and answered “my parents are keeping from me that I’m adopted and I want to know why they are” he just nodded and smiled. Jayme asked the boy if he wanted to walk around and he just shook his head and said “sure”.

Jayme and the boy where walking around and found out they had a lot in common she was supprised to finally know she can talk to someone, Milly didn't understand what she went through like he did. Jayme actually warmed up to the boy and for her that was really hard to do. Most people would say she is all fun and cheery but deep down she wasn’t. Jayme finally asked the boy “what’s your name?” the boy looked at her and replied “Trevor”. Trevor and Jayme started walking away from the park and to go get some food.

It was around 7, Trevor asked Jayme if she wanted him to take care of her wounds and she shook her head up and down. They both started to walk to Trevor’s house. When they got to his house they both went upstairs to his room and he told Jayme “you can sit on my bed make yourself at home” Jayme sat on his bed while he was going through his top drawer he finally found a plastic bag with gauze and tape along with two razors.  Jayme looked confused to why he had that in his drawer, she hadn’t seen the razors, and he led Jayme into the bathroom and turned on the water he had her hand and was ready to put it under water before he did he told her ‘look into my eyes and focus on me nothing else” she nodded her head to say ‘ok’, he put her hand under the water and she opened her mouth in pain and squinted her eyes she was about to look when he got his hand and put in under her chin to keep her looking at him.