Her wall is finally coming.....

Not real number in this chapter. i noticed the chapter got messeed up somehw so this is how it was supose to be.

Chapter 4

Last night, before Jayme dropped off Trevor at  his house, she asked him for his number he was caught off guard about what she had asked and replied  “Huh?” she smiled one of those cute girly smiles, and repeated “Can I have your number?” he shook is and said “Oh, ha-ha…um…yea sure.” Jayme pulled out her phone and was waiting to get his number, he hasn’t said anything so she looked up and saw him looking at her he smiled then said”(505)-819-7403”

**Next day**

School has just begun; Trevor and Jayme have gotten close over the week off school, spring break, she called Trevor that morning

“Hey. Trevor!?”

“Hey. beautiful. What’s up?”

“Aww and nothing what time do you want me to pick you up?”

“How about…” he walks through her bed room door.”Now!!” and scares her from behind.

Jayme turned around and hit him in the arm, just below his shoulder, and said “not nice” well pouting and gave him those sweet and innocent puppy-dog eyes. He smiled and told her “we should eat. Have any good places?” Jayme just shook her head and smiled will saying “yeah, les go too J’s bar and Grill” he looked at her and said “I meant breakfast not let’s get drunk before my first day of school and stuff your mouth” he chuckled while Jayme looked at him in suppressed and replying “oh you meant breakfast, maybe you should” she started walking towards him and he backs away “be more clear, and I meant we should go tree” he ran into the bed and sat down she kept getting closer and she pushed hi8m down” after school when I’m suppose to be at your place.” He smiled, one of his small teethie smile, and slowly started getting up with Jayme still hanging over him.

*Jayme*

~3 hours later~

What had happened this morning? Was I into Trevor? I don’t remember ever actually liking any guys on m y own. Most of my crush where more pushed on, when your friend keeps asking and you say “noithing” and wont stop til yyou just say a name, yeah that’s what happened to me. Does he like me?

It was now 5 period a.k.a homeroom and Trevor is in my class, I didn’t know, I had my ear phones in and I was drowning myself thinking about this morning. Then Milly leaned closer to me and tapped my shoulder saying “look at the new kid” I turn around to look then  turned back and look at Milly “he so doesn’t belong here he’s just another stupid emo kid no one is going to care about” I looked at her I was surprised what she said and I was trying to control my urge not to hit her but I couldn’t and the next thing I know my hand made contact with her face everyone gasped piled my stuff on top of each other and grabbed it heading to sit with Trevor when I put my stuff don Milly had gotten up and had succors in her hand she turned me around and cut my forearm with them she noticed I didn’t wince and then looked down and saw my other cuts and yelled “Oh.My.Gosh. I don’t know you anymore.”

I turned around to the touch of a warm hand on my arm and looked up at Trevor he looked at me and whispered in my ear “your right I have to stop cleaning you up” with a smirk. I looked around the room to whispers and a girl, I think her name is Stacey, comes up to me with two guys on each side saying “you're lucky she never talks to new people” looking at Trevor “we were all new and she started rumors about without knowing us”. Trevor looked at me as in saying ‘is this true’ and I looked at him and took off out of the room.

What the hell I never started rumors about them I don’t even know them, and I’m always too busy with my own stuff to even notice they were new. After I got out of the bathroom to clean up I started walking to my car and when I look up guess who I see…yup Trevor., I walked over and he opened his mouth and asked “why did you run off?” I looked at him and opened my mouth “I never started rumors about them I would never and I was too busy with my shit to notice here were in my class” I raised my voice just a little bit when I realized I did I looked up at him and he had a confused look on his face so I asked “what? And sorry I didn’t mean to raise my voice”