Do I know you anymore?

Chapter 3

Trevor was waiting for Jayme to finish her pancakes, when Jayme looked up she saw Trevor looking at her and smiled. When she finally got done eating Trevor left a 20 and a 10 dollar bill on the table. Jayme asked Trevor “can we go to my house so I can change into new clothes?” Trevor looked over at her and said “sure”. While they walked to her house they were talking about how they have school in a day, “so what school do you go to?” Jayme asked Trevor, “I go to South Valley Academy. What about you?” Jayme looked up when she heard her school’s name she turned and looked at Trevor and said “I do too. Why haven’t I seen you before?” Trevor stopped and looked at Jayme’s “I’m new around here” he sighed “you’re the first person I met so far.” Jayme looked and smiled at him, tugging at his shirt to pull him along to hurry so she can get dressed. Once they reached her house Trevor looked up at it and thought I thought she was different, that she was whole but she’s just like the rest just trying to make fun of me.

Trevor stopped while Jayme was still holding on and she jerked back and fell, he just looked down at her not saying anything or helping her up. Jayme pushed herself off the ground and asked “what’s wrong? It’s like you don’t know me or something.” He looks at her and shook his head saying “what? Oh nothing’s wrong just didn’t expect your house like this.” Jayme opened her mouth but nothing was coming out so she shut it then finally found the words “Yeah I  know with everything I go through and all, but the person that knows me for me is you no one knows all the stuff I told you” Trevor looked up and asked “why?” Jayme sighed and said “everyone expects me to be something I’m not and even if I try harder they still want something more.”

Trevor hasn’t said anything since they were outside and it was really starting to worry Jayme. Once in Jayme’s room she turned around and asked Trevor “you haven’t said anything since outside, what’s going through your head?” Trevor looked up and asked “why am I different than anyone else?”Trevor saw that Jayme was confused so he went on “I mean why doesn’t everyone know the real you I’m pretty sure they’ll like you as you.” Jayme sighed and said “whenever my mom talks about me to someone she puts me so high in their eyes and when I meet them they just expect that so I have to be someone I’m not and I hate it” Jayme starts to tear up, she pushed herself off the bed and walked to her closet wiping her eyes and got some clothes and changed. Trevor goes over to Jayme and tells her “I’m sorry I didn’t mean to make you cry” she turned around and smiled saying “you didn’t, you were curious and when I think of how my life is complicated it just gets me.”

------------------Sorry they have been semi long. What do you readers think so far? Make sure to comment vote and all that good stuff. J