panicking

Lewis pov-

✨ThE DrIvErS✨

georgie- lewis i did my investigation about anyone who you hang out with and apparently she was seen walking out of the mercedes amg headquarters and shes an f2 driver but her contract ended with prema. Is she the knew Mercedes driver???

LaNdO- pls tell me she is i miss seeing her so much

Charles- wait you know her lando

LaNdO- yea when she joined f2 she joined Carlin and that was the team i drove for we only saw eachother for 2 years until i signed with McLaren.
But lets get back to the real subject is she the new driver?

verstappen- i dont want a girl in f1 she probably slept her way through managers to get here. And she will probably try to sleep with the whole grid

Me- watch your mouth verstappen she isnt a hoe

LaNdO- yea and she won world championship in f2 for the last 2 seasons so she definitely didnt sleep her way through the grid.

georgie- lewis stop avoiding the question and answer it already

Me- maybe she is maybe she isnt i wonder who would know 🤷🏾

Charles- mate just tell us

Alex- well mercedes is announcing there new driver tomorrow so we will find out sooner or late.

LaNdO- lewis please take me as your plus one.

Ellas pov-

Fuck tomorrow im getting announced. What if no one likes me. What if i fail toto. What about the hate. What if i crash. What if toto lets me go mid season. What the fuck do i wear. Do i dress casual or classy. "FUCKKK" i groaned loudly walking into my closet. What do i wear. Maybe black. Or green. Do i wear a dress? Im calling lewis.

"hey is everything alright" lewis said as soon as he picked up

"im literally panicking right now i dont know what to wear tomorrow and what if people dont like me and what if i fail toto what if i crash what if toto lets me go mid season an-" lewis interrupted me.

"Ella calm down ok i went through the same thing trust me everyone will like you. Your a great driver and you won world champion in f2 the last two seasons. Toto knows what he's doing."

"Ok but what do i wear tomorrow"

"well its an evening event and our new cars will be released so wear something nice" Lewis suggested

"Do you know what your gonna wear" i asked

"yea do u want me to come over to your house and help you"

"yes please"

"ok see you soon"

"bye"

"bye"

My house wasn't a mess and Lilly is somewhere in Hawaii with Kaden for there anniversary. I cleaned my room a little. I heard a knock at my door. I went straight to the door and opened assuming it would be Lewis. it wasn't.