beach

Ellas pov

"Looks like the universe wants y'all
together" Lilly smirked before leaving me there by myself. I laughed to myself before getting up and walking towards a small shop thats at the beach. You can rent out surf boards there so i decided to get one.

As i walked towards the shop someone ran up to me and starting walking by me.

"Leaving already" He said.

"No I'm just heading to the shop over there" I chuckled.

"How are you and Charles" Arthur asked.

"What" I tried to act confused.

"Im not that stupid Ella i know you guys like each other and he doesnt shut up about you" Arthur pushed me to the side a little. I looked back to see Charles applying sun screen.

"PUT MORE THATS NOT ENOUGH" I yelled still looking back. The amount of sunscreen he was applying was very minimal. I could hear him laugh in the distance.

"see you care about him" Arthur smirked.

"Fuck off" I said as we walked into the shop. I chose a light blue surfboard and went up to the counter to pay. I decided to rent it for an hour. I wasn't sure if i was gonna use it all the time. Arthur also rented one for him and Charles.

"Hey were did you get that" Daniel said as me and Arthur walked back to where we set up.

I pointed at the small shop behind us.
I told him to use my card if he didn't have his.

Arthur gave Charles his surfboard and sat down. Everyone was in the water now but me and Charles.

"You wanna go in, we can see who the better surfer is" Charles smirked.

I stared at him for a second before getting up and waxing my board. I loved competing and i wasn't gonna say no.

______

After a long day at the beach Arthur recommended that we all go get dinner together. We wanted sushi but obviously we couldn't go to a sushi restaurant because of Lando.

We ended up deciding to order food and then go back to my place and have a movie night.

Arthur and Charles didn't need to go back to their house sense they had a change if clothes in their car.

On the way home Lando rode with Charles and Arthur took the bike back sense Lando was tired. We all raced pretty much the whole way there which made the time go by quicker.

Me, Lily, and Arthur all ordered hibachi. Charles and Lando ordered Pasta. Alex and Daniel ordered a pizza that they would share. When we got back to my house i got a call from Kaden.

"Hey" I said.

"Ella im so sorry i couldn't drop the box at your house i got called in for work so i had to head back to Miami" Kaden replied quickly.

"i figured, its alright maybe another time" I sighed.

"Yea well i gotta go now have a great day"

"you to-" I couldn't even finish before he hung up.

I showered quickly so i didnt hold anyone up.

I then walked downstairs not thinking anyone would be there due to how quiet it was.

"hey" I heard his deep accent behind me as i opened the front door to pick up the food that had arrived.

"hi" I said with a smile as i set the food on the counter. I then pushed the coffee table that was in front of the couch to the side before opening a small closet and pulling out tons of blankets and pillows. I quickly vacuumed the floor before laying a large white blanket down. I threw the pillows and blankets around trying to make it look cozy.

I sat down on the couch as i waited for the others to come down.

"You seem upset" Charles said as he sat down next to me.

"Im just tired" I sighed.

"Me and arthur can leave if you want us too" He said softly.

"No no its fine" I replied quickly.

"Ok love birds that enough" Lily said as she walked in. I flipped her off before getting up and getting me Charles food. I handed him his bag then took a seat on the far end of the couch.

"What movie" Daniel said as he sat down on the floor.

"I dont really care" I shrugged.

"HARRY POTTER" Charles exclaimed like a child.

"charles for fucks sake" I groaned as he played harry potter on the TV.

Daniel, Arthur and Lando sat on the floor. Me and Lily sat next to each other in the middle of the couch. Charles was on the other side of me and Alex was on the other side of Lily.

We were half was through the movie. Charles was asleep. His head in my lap and his legs were curled up in front of him.

I looked around me to see Alex and Lily asleep in each others arms. Lando and Daniel were asleep, their backs facing each other. I couldn't tell if Arthur was Asleep or not.

"Arthur" I whispered.

He hummed in response. I move forward a little to see him also asleep. I grab a pillow no one was sleeping on a placed it under Charles head before covering him with a blanket.

I walked out to the back porch and just sat there in silence.

"Hey" Charles said from behind me.

"hey" i replied.

Charles sat next to me on the steps of the porch. I laid my head on his shoulder as he put his arm around me.

"You didn't finish your food" He said.

"I wasn't hungry" i sighed. I was Hungry. Why didnt i eat? I have no idea.

"Ella thats not good for you, You seemed so excited when you were ordering it" His grip tightened around me.

"Yea" I whispered.

"Do me a favor and eat it please" He said looking me in my eyes.

"ok" I sighed.

"ill be right back" He said. He came back a minute later with my food in a bowl. I could tell it was heated because of the steam that was coming out of it. I slowly at my food as we sat there in silence and stared into the distance. After i finished my food i set my bowl beside me and laid my head back on Charles shoulder.

"ella" He whispered breaking the silence.

I hummed in response.

"i love you" He said.

"i love you too Charles" I said.

__________________________

Hope you enjoyed.