ran out of names😔

Ellas pov-

I woke up to the sound of my phone ringing near me. I look around me to see Charles sleeping peacefully. One of his arms wrapped around me the other one under he cheek. I continue looking around to see my phone on the nightstand next to me. I stretch my arm out trying to grab it without walking up charles. I turn back around to see Charles staring at me.

"Good morning beautiful" He said in his morning voice.

"Good morning handsome" I whispered. I finally got a hold of my phone and it started ringing again.

Lando😝😝

"shit shit shit" I said.

"Whats wrong" Charles said concerned.

"Lily, Alex, lando and daniel are all staying at my place and i didnt show up last night" I replied before putting my hand over charles mouth and answering the phone.

"hey" i said scared i wound get yelled at.

"look who finally picked up, where were you last night" Lando asked.

"I umm I couldn't find my house keys and no one was home so i just stayed at a hotel" I lied. I look over at Charles to see him repeatedly kissing the inside on my hand.

"Yea yea ill pretend i believe that" Lando said.

"stop" i whispered sternly to Charles trying to pull my hand away but he held it tightly.

"Im gonna act like i dont hear you talking to someone but we're re going out to breakfast ill send you the location incase you wanna show up" Lando said before hanging up.

"Charles" I whined as i put my phone down.

"Your the one who covered my mouth" He shrugged before getting out of bed.

"were is the shower" I asked.

"i was about to shower wanna join me" He smirked.

"Why not" I said getting out of bed and followed him into the bathroom.

______

After we showered he gave me one of his shirts to put on sense i don't have any clothes here.

I walked out of the room to see charles look through the pantry.

"absolutely not im making breakfast"

"Oh come on" he whined.

"Watch and learn charles" I said as i pulled out ingredients for pancakes.

I could feel charles eyes on me from behind. I flipped the pancakes before putting them on a plate.

"Syrup" I asked charles.

"Yes please" He replied. I found the syrup in the pantry and added some to his plate. I added a little less to mine sense i wasn't the biggest fan of syrup. I brought our plates to the kitchen island charles was sitting at.

"Do you have orange juice or something" I asked.

"Yea ill get it you take a seat" Charles said as he got up. I watched as he walked to the fridge pulling out a bottle of orange juice. He then pulled to cups out of a cabinet.

______

Charles drove me back to my house. I invited him in but he said he had plans with Arthur which i didn't mind.

I walked up to my room and threw myself onto my big bed before screaming into the pillow. I felt like a teenager who just went on her first date with her crush.

"So would you like to explain why charles just dropped your off" I heard someone say.

I turn around to see Lily standing in the door way with her hand on her hips.

"Shit did anyone else see" I asked concerned.

"No there in the basement playing video games" She said as she sat down on the bed next to me.

I sat up straight and explained to her everything that happened.

"LILY WHATS TAKING SO LONG ITS YOUR TURN" We heard someone yell from downstairs.

"come with me" Lily said dragging me down to the basement with her.

"Look who finally showed up to her house" Lando said. I flipped him off as i took a seat between him and Lily.

"would you like to explain where you were" Lando whispered.

"Later" I said.

Its true. I ended up telling him later. He was disappointed at the fact that i got back with charles after he hurt me but he said he was happy sense i was happy.

"So who wants to go to the beach" I asked. I changed into a bikini with an oversized shirt over it.

"Ill go change" Lily said getting up.

"Wait im coming with you" Alex said walking after lily.

"Ew" Daniel said.

"Hey be nice" I said slightly pushing him before going into the kitchen. I put a couple water bottles into my tote bag before opening the pantry and grabbing a couple snacks.

"How about we go on the bikes" I said as Lily and Alex walked out there room.

"why not" Lando said.

Lily and Alex rode together. Daniel, Lando and I rode on our own. I got everyone situated before getting on my own bike and speeding out of the underground garage.

"WAIT HOW DO I KNOW HOW TO GET THERE" I could here Daniel yell from behind me.

"JUST FOLLOW ME" I yelled back.

On our way there we drove past a Ferrari. Charles Ferrari to be exact.

I smirked as i sped past him.

When we got to the beach the Ferrari was still behind us. We all parked and got off the bikes before heading towards the water.

Lando, Daniel, and Alex ran into the ocean like little kids while me and Lily set down our towels and sat down as we sang along to Taylor Swift.

A couple minutes later Charles and Arthur set up next to us.

"Looks like the universe wants y'all together" Lilly smirked before she ran into the water joining the others.

__________________________

DUBBLE UPDATE