Prologue

Nine years ago a curse was put upon our world.

The final fight between good and evil was getting closer and the two sides decided to use the humans to reinforce their own powers, and make their armies bigger and stronger. Nine years ago, angels with white and black wings appeared on earth and their two leaders put the Curse upon us. Then, one representative from each side showed up. The two of them informed us of our upcoming destiny.

We didn't have a choice. Whether we liked it or not, the Curse would place us in either side. Our eyes would turn black or white, later on changing us completely into black angels or white angels. It would be the end of humanity and the final battle between the two sides would then take place. Some people started changing a few days after the Curse, others a couple of years later, but most of them turned in the later years.

Only a few of us are still human, but not for long.

The remaining humans are trying to find a way to stop the Curse before it's too late for everyone. In the mean time the two angel armies are getting bigger and stronger and more restless than ever. The final fight may be twelve months away but the angels are already fighting against each other, killing any human that may happen to cross their paths.

With only twelve months to go, every single day we lose someone. Either to the dark or the light side. It doesn't really matter. In the end both sides are against us. With only a few of us left and time running out, it is time to make a stand. Before it's too late.

This is the Tenth year.