|CHAPTER 13|

"WHAT?!" Tom shouted as he frantically made steps in a backwards motion.

Trying to get away from Tord but to no success. Tord had this sick look in his heterochromia eyes of red and silver.

He lifted the gun again as he wrapped his fleshed hand around Tom's throat. Twirling his weapon in his robotic fingers for a moment before aiming it in front of Tom's forehead.

The brit collapsed to his knees as the Leader remained standing tall. The weapon aimed directly and firmly onto Tom's forehead.

"Did you hear me?" Tord asked as he clicked his tongue softly. Tom didn't dare to speak. He felt rage.

He remained quiet.

Tord hummed softly as he gripped Tom's throat tighter, making the other spiked haired brunet choke out a gasp.

"I KILLED EDD AND MATT! THEY'RE DEAD! I KILLED THEM ALL! RIGHT IN FRONT IF YOUR VERY EYES! NOW YOU'RE ON YOUR KNEES.. GIVING IN TO MY PLAN OF SUCCESS BECAUSE YOU KNOW DAMN WELL YOU WON'T SURVIVE WITHOUT ME!"

Tord screamed in his lovers face before releasing Tom's neck. Tom coughed out a bit of blood as he spat it on the floor.

Their bodies and hair getting drenched by the pouring rain that occured in the late night of weather.

"I don't remember..!" Tom cried out as he lifted his head. Sniffling a bit as tears continued to fall.

Tord in fact, grinned as he saw Tom's misery of tears dripping down his face. I guess he needed Tom's Tears after all.

He turned his back. Having it face is lover as he aimed the desert eagle pistol directly at Edds grave stone first.

"You do not remember me doing this because I used the memory erase gun to remove those traumatic memories. But I guess I didn't have too after all." Tord grinned as he shot his gun, making Tom jump a loud bang he heard.

The grave exploded. Peices of stone flooded across the lush green grass as the clouds continued to cry out their rain of storms.

Then, Tord proceeded to shoot Matt's grave stone. It exploded in the same format as the first.

Tord slowly turned around to look back at his lover. A psychotic look gleamed in his vision as the corners of his lips remained curled upward into a Cheshire grin.

"They're nothing. Now. They are non-existent anymore. They aren't even in heaven. They are in hell." Tord venomously says as he aimed the gun directly at Tom.

Tom froze in place. But he felt his blood boil with anger. He lets out a scream of frustration.

"YOU'RE WILL NOT BE FORGIVEN, TORD! I WILL HAVE YOUR BLOOD!" Tom screamed out and lunged himself at the Norwegian.

The two rolled in circles in the dirt for a moment. Punches being thrown. The desert eagle is flown a few feet away from them.

Tord grunted as he rammed his fist into Tom's Goggles. Causing a large crack to go through them.

Tom wailed as he yanked Tord's head up and punched Tord directly into the face.

This went on for several minutes, they started to become covered in blood and gunk of graveyard dirt and rain.

Tord grunted in pain as he started to crawl into the direction of where the gun is located.

But is halted by Tom's shoe being firmly rammed onto his back. Making a small crack as the norsk lets out a cuss in Norwegian from the unbearable pain.

"FÅEN!" Tord hissed as he felt Tom's hand grip his hair and pull his head so the two can make eye contact.

Tom looked so heartbroken. Tears rolled down his cheeks as his goggles sparked a few times.

Both of their bodies covered in the bright crimson blood.

Tord's Blood.