|CHAPTER 21|

Tord only smiled in reply. "Let's get you out of these restraints, okay min elsker?" He spoke up.

Tom hiccuped a sob. "They think I'm crazy, Tord! Lost my mind?! What the fuck are they talking about! Tord, baby, baby, baby. You know I'm not crazy do you?"

Tord didn't respond. The smile dissipated from his lips. Which resulted into Tom lashing out.

"TORD! IM NOT FUCKING CRAZY! IM NOT INSANE! I HAVEN'T LOST MY MIND, HAVENT I?! WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH ME?! WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU! WE..– YOU..– US..." Tom broke down into sobs as he lowered his body closer to the soft snow white padded like floor.

Tord lifted Tom's face with his hands, holding it in his hands as he used the pads of this thumbs to wipe away the incoming waterfalls of tears that fell.

"Tom, you have to listen to me." Tord says, his voice in the unnerving calmness once again.

Tom gasped out in a panic but Tord calmed his nerves by his lips softly pressing onto the Brit's.

The brit returned the kiss to the norsk. They haven't kissed in a long milestone of time and they just –

Needed each other.

Slowly their lips separated with a soft smack. Tord stared deeply into Tom's eyes. His bright red and silver eyes just staring into Tom's soul.

"Thomas, I may have ruined your life. Destroyed the house, murdered our friends and betrayed you countless of times but I've realized one thing,"

Tord paused as he cupped Tom's cheek. His heterochromia eyes glistening with tears as he contuined his words of hurt.

"– I have realized that the insanity that is in my bloodstream has slipped into your veins. You are insane. Thomas, we are insane, together. We are against the world, Min Kjære."

Tord leaned in close and spoke lowly into Tom's ear.

"And even if that requires you to make me bleed and plead for forgiveness then so be it."

Tom's anxiety has vanished away. Now he is replaced with the aching sensation in his heart once again.

"Because nothing  can be resolved and fixed. I have made the mistake of murdering our friends, you have made the mistake of attempting homicide towards your own lover because you wanted my blood."

Tom cried out. "I couldn't control myself! I couldn't control my actions!"

"NEITHER DID I!" Tord screeched  in his lover's face and smacked him. Tom turned his head from the impact.

"YOU WANTED TO MAKE ME BLEED! YOU WANTED TO MAKE SURE YOU ABSORBED ALL OF THE BRIGHT RED BLOOD FROM MY DAMN BODY, DIDN'T YOU?!"
Tord screamed.

"NO!" Tom cried out as he broke into sobs. Sobbing loudly as he hiccuped sobs of uncontrollable despair.

"HAHAH! LIAR!"  Tord broke down into tears as he laughed in anger and heartbreak.

"Tord! Baby! I don't know what gotten over my head! But I promise it won't happen again! I fucking promise you! Please trust me again! Please forgive me!" Tom begged as he squirmed against the restraints of the straight-jacket.

"Look at you, pathetic." Tord sneered as he clenched his teeth. "You are begging me for forgiveness. Even though you were blood thirsty and enraged because I murdered Edward and Matthew."

Tom didn't say anything this time. He just stared up at his lover with tears rolling down his face.

"You're nothing but a pathetic person that I fucking adore. I am not sure why I still even love you for what you've done. But,  I've realized one thing.." Tord paused as he started to undo the straight-jacket's straps, beginning to set Tom free.

"–Is that, I will never  stop loving you, no matter how crazy  we fucking become." Tord sneered through his clenched teeth as he hissed softly.

The straight jacket fell to the floor. Allowing Tom to be set free from the tightest of straps.

He is freed.