wtf factzzz

WTF fun fact #464
According to some old myths, birth marks shows where you got killed in your last life.
WTF fun fact #425
Close to 70% of all humans have experienced the hypnic jerk, which is a falling sensation which wakes you up suddenly as you are almost asleep
WTF fun fact #1002
Talking to yourself actually makes you smarter.
WTF fun fact #704
We are more attracted to the way a person smells than we are to the way they look.
WTF fun fact #201
After reading this post you will realize that the the brain doesn't recognize a second 'the'.
WTF fun fact #484
Many people see things in their dreams and then later in life see the exact same thing and freak out for a couple seconds.
WTF fun fact #174
Almost 90% people start making up scenarios in their heads that most likely will never happen, right before falling asleep (writer admits is one of them, lol so me)
WTF fun fact #764
Discovering whether a person likes you or doesn't is easy; try making them laugh. If they laugh easily, that means they like you.
WTF fun fact #1506
The more you talk about that person to others, the more you fall in love with that person. (Well I would be damned!😊🥰)
WTF fun fact #811
Holding in your pee for too long can kill you.
wtf-fun-facts.tumblr

WTF fun facts #315
"Wow you are cool." 90% people will read that in a sarcastic voice.

WTF fun fact #152
People born between (1995-1999) have lived in two decades, two centuries, & two millenniums, and they're not even 18 yet.

WTF fun fact #712
Winnie-The-Pooh characters all represent some type of mental disorder

WTF fun fact #740
80% of women ask questions in which they already know the answer to. This is why it's best to simply tell her the truth.( you knw that's right! Mhm!)
(I can't stop the bold and underline so am gonna write like this from now on)

WTF fun fact #3712
When you are ignored by a person whose attention means the most to you, the reaction in your brain will be similar to physical pain.

WTF fun fact #377
The average woman loses 2-4 hours of sleep each night due to over thinking.

WTF fun fact #1501
Bed bugs are more attracted to neatly made beds and get move around easier in them - Keeping your bed unmade is actually safer for you.

WTF fun fact #706
Sleeping in a cold room increases chances of having a nightmare. The colder your room is, the higher the chances you will have a nightmare.

WTF fun fact #1927
Dreams reveal feelings we've hidden or repressed, because dreams are a reflection of our unconscious mind, our emotional truth.

WTF fun fact #1260
Your taste in music develops through experience, and is not something you're born with.