Chapter 1

(A/N) Hey Guys, my name is Robyn and this is my Second book that I've written so far. My first book had 20 votes so I'm hoping to up my game and try and get more votes on this one! Anywho, I hope you like it!

~Flashback~

He had Blonde Hair, blue eyes and a perfect figure. He was sitting two tables away from you and you couldn't stop staring. When he looked at you, you instantly looked away like nothing had happened. After he had finished his meal, he came to sit down opposite you.

As he sat down, you slowly turned away. You then looked back at him, showing him your smile. He was cute, extra cute. Your cheeks turned red, being embarrassed, you excused yourself to go to the lavatory. When you arrived back, there was a napkin with his phone number on. His name was Niall Horan.

~Flash Forward~
Evie Parks was 19. Your sister. Yourself and her had never got along, she was the crazy type. Fangirling over 5SOS and The Vamps whilst you were the calm type. Both of you had got kicked out the house, Evie for swearing at your parents and you for smashing a window. Those memories came back to you often and sent shivers down your spine.

After entering the house, you took the napkin and dialled Niall's number. You hoped he wouldn't pick up but he did...

~Niall's P.O.V~

I looked at my phone screen, Unknown Caller? Who was this? I slid the green answer button over to the right hand side and answered.

N: Hello? Who is this?

I heard a girls voice on the other side

S: Hi, is this Niall Horan?

N: Yeah, Who are you?

S: Sophia Parks the girl you met at the resturant?

N: Oh, hi! Do you want to meet up? At Costa maybe?

S: Sure! That would be fantastic. Meet at 11?

N: Okay, see you then! Bye!

I hung up then put my phone on the bedside table. I was supposed to meet her at 11 what was I supposed to wear?

It wasn't like a date but you were meeting a girl you were interested in. You hopped into the shower, indulging yourself into 15 minutes of warmth. You then got out and dried yourself off before putting a pair of boxers on. You had decided to wear a Hollister T-shirt with denim jeans and your white Converse before walking out the house, locking the door behind you.

~Sophia's P.O.V~

You took your phone clicking the lock button, it was 10:30am meaning you had half an hour to get changed. You slipped on some underwear before fully dressing yourself. You finally chose out a white dress with roses you wore this with your pink sandals. You braided your hair into a side plait. You didn't enjoy your brown roots that had started to come through after you had bleached your hair. You took your bag, walking through the door, you headed towards the entrance, unlocking this door, you opened it and walked through, locking this behind you.

Sorry its shitaballs (idk if thats even a word) guis. I can't write fanfictions to save my life. Next Chapter will better, I promiseee

Vote
Comment
Share

Ly alls

Robyn x