1

Zhang Qiling looked out of window, the city looked like small sparkling butterflies fluttering in the sky from the highest buliding of the city . The fireworks displayed over the sky indicating towards the festivities and the celebration of people who were busy in watching them and eating food with their family as it was New year but Zhang Qiling was alone, his brother was out of country for some business deal , girlfriend was busy in partying with her friends; he's cold aloof guy who had few people in his life but he always felt incomplete somehow .

For him the world looked same in the shade of black,white and grey . He was suffering from Achromatopsia, it may seem harmless but not able to see colours and missing the beauty of colours doesn't sound easy .
Colours provide happiness and joy. People also ask
Why are colors important in children's life?

Learning about colours helps kids sort, organise, categorise, and compare objects. Early identification of colours helps children to create a cognitive link between visual clues and words. Learning to identify and describe colours improve the children's ability to communicate and express themselves.
But he was just a child when that incident took away everything from him ,his Parents, the ability to see colours he became aloof not able to communicate his emotions and feelings.

He's 24,owns Zhang's corporation had a beautiful girlfriend who's have been beside her since he remembered as she was the daughter of his father's best friend, a big brother who always had been beside him trying to help as much as he could and he's grateful for that .

________________________________________

On another side of city , in a small apartment
A boy who seemed to be still a teenager but he was ,nearly 21 year old was sitting and enjoying New Year dinner with his one of the closest friend Xie Yuchen and Hei Yanjing the other guy who was the neighbour of Wu Xie .

Wu Xie, orphaned at a very small age his mother died giving birth to him. Father who was there but one day he mysteriously died living one year old alone , there was no one to take care of that little child. He was sent to orphanage where they tortured him and made him do lot of chores even at a very small age of 7 years.

He was always hated and mocked by people calling him the reason behind his parents death but that doesn't took away his cheerful and curious nature. He was a joyous child and everyone could smile even by looking at his cheerful face .
The brown orbes hold so much innocence in them , he was naive always tried to help others even if the harmed him in any way

Xie Yuchen was just few years older than him , he had been there in his life ever since Wu Xie remember . Xie Yuchen was like a big brother he never had always helping him .
Xie Yuchen belonged to the family of one of the richest clan of the country "The Xie's" but he never felt the love from his family. Wu xie ,was just 10 year old when he met Xie Yuchen for the first time in a park where he was sitting alone and crying.

Wu xie reached out to him first and offered his half chocolate trying to make the boy happy and that worked, those innocent eyes and bright smile cheered him up since than Xie Yuchen was his side taking care of him but Wu xie never agreed to go to his house as he was happy in the small apartment.
He didn't want to be a burden on him and the accusations he had received since his birth always made him scared of getting attach with people .

"Xie Yuchen, You should celebrate New with your family, isn't it inconvenient for you to be here at this part of city"? A drunk Hei Yanjing asked

"This is my home you old blindman"

"Hey , I'm not old you cutie pie and these shades are for fashion you know"

"Yes,yes fashion , and wait what did you just call me? Youuuuu"

"Haha gege ignore this drunken man , it's your home you are always welcome here "Wu xie told Xie Yuchen whose ears were turned red by now it was due to anger or something else , nobody could tell .

"Look this blind man slept after calling me names, let's carry him to his apartment who even called him here, he always drops bomb over us unannounced  " Xie Yuchen said standing up for carrying the drunk Hei Yanjing back to his place.

"Let him stay here for today Xiao Hua , I'm sleepy meet you tomorrow I have a early shift tomorrow" he said and went to sleep in his room .

Wu xie was tired and he climbed over his bad and lied on it gazing at the fireworks displayed on the sky of the city
"I wish I could be important to someone and someone who would not get hurt because of me " he mumbled and drifted into the deep slumber .

A/N
Hey! How's everyone
First chapter is here!
How's it? Let me know ✨🤌
Vote,share and comment and let me know how you felt reading it!