3

There's solace in your own company but heart still yearn for someone to take care of us , someone to hold on to us . The human desire to detach themselves sounds so painful , it's not easy for someone to detach themselves from others but it isn't easy , going heartless is definitely not a easy process .

Years of pain and trauma make you like this but still people try to hold on the last hope of humanity, having a smile on their face and keeping everything going . They seems happy, loving but deep down the scars are too deep to be uncovered, the pain is too loud to hear so he choose to be silent over things .

Those black orbes definitely did something to Wu xie , they rose those deep desires to be loved and cared for and to take care of the other person but within seconds he saw the stranger and he smiled but soon after the black eyed man was lying their unconscious,glass broken, coffee smeared over his sweatshirt .

He hurriedly run towards him and lied in him lap , cried for help from the other girl working in the cafe with him. Soon an ambulance was called and the man was admitted to the vip ward of Xie hospital .

Wu Xie was going to and fro anxiously worried about the stranger but suddenly someone touch his back getting his attention . The other man was taller and broader than him , he had a peaceful yet mysterious aura . He was literally looking like a child in front of that handsome stranger.

"Are you Wu Xie " the stranger asked getting his attention

"Yes I'm,but may I know who's you and how do you know my name sir"? Wu xie asked him getting curious on the sudden question .

"Well , I'm Zhang Rishan brother of Zhang Qiling"

"Ok ,but who's Zhang Qiling sir"

"The man you brought to hospital Mr . Wu"

"Ohhh ,his name is Zhang Qiling" he mumbled inaudibly

"Oh yeah Hi I'm sorry Mr Zhang, yeah I'm Wu xie haha and yeah he is right now getting check up by Doct__

"Wu Xie " suddenly someone called from behind .

"Xiao Hua "Wu exclaimed getting his attention.

"Are you ok ? Is everything alright? That shades told me that you called for ambulance and a room for hospital " he asked him examining the boy carefully not caring to look at the other person standing beside Wu xie.

"Calm down Xiao Hua, I'm ok see? Well there was one coustomer who suddenly got unconscious and I brought him here and well his name which I just got to know is Zhang Qiling, he's there I'm ok"

"What did you say ? Zhang ? Zhang Qiling?"

"Yeah Zhang Qiling Mr Xie Hua" Zhang Rishan spoke in between getting the attention of both the boys,but Wu xie can see the change in his tone

"Well , sorry for not introducing earlier but wait you seem to know each other , but how"

"Wu xie, that's not for you ok?, Let it be" Xie Yuchen said stopping him

"Well yes yes Mr Wu , better not unveil dead people" .

"Dead ? Who? What are you talking about Mr Zhang" Wu xie asked curiously

"Nothing,it's just a saying just old business matters Wu xie nothing much " Xie Yuchen spoke

"MR. Wu and Sir you are also here ! " The Dr said gaining their attention.

"Hi Mr . Lee how's the condition of Mr Zhang Qiling" Xie Yuchen asked

"Well nothing serious sir , he got unconscious because of may be a shock or weakness, he seems week . Let him rest for few days and give proper diet he'll be oky" The Doctor told them explaining the situation.

"Well, Zhang's definitely should focus on themselves first rather than keeping grudges without any proof look the result" Xie Yuchen taunted .

"Let's go and meet him " A excited Wu Xie spoke cutting the tension between them .

"Mr Wu let me get back to you later, I'll just go and meet my brother can you please wait here for few minutes? " Zhang Rishan spoke .

"Ohh! I was wishing to meet him and talk to him first, but it's ok! You go and meet I'll just wait for him " Wu said with a pouty face .

"Thank you" he spoke and went inside the room .

_________________________________________

Inside the hospital room

Zhang Qiling was sitting on the corner of bed and staring at the morning sky peacefully .

"Qiling"

"Hn"

"Are you ok"?

"Hn , sky is so blue, it feels so unreal"

"It is indeed Beautiful, but what happened to you, and wait what??? You can see colours? " He asked

"Hn I guess so"

"But how ?, Suddenly"

"Idk, I just remember those brown orbes and a smile and suddenly I could see colours and it was so much to adjust and yeah next you know" he spoke .

"Well I can only see one more colour other than black and white "

"How's the even possible "?

Zhang Qiling spoke nothing and just shrugged.

"Was it because of Wu xie "?

"Who's he*

"The brown eyes boy you are talking about"

"Wu xie"! He mumbled

"But he's someone so close to Xie Yuchen and you are in one of the hospital owned by them " Zhang Rishan spoke

"But he seems different bro"

"We can't get fooled by people's apperance Kylin"

"Hm"

"Ok let's go and try not to look at his face again "

Zhang Qiling just nodded and went outside

Coincidentally Wu xie was not there , a part of Zhang Qiling was sad that he couldn't see the brown eyed boy again but a part was happy. He don't want to seek something that's totally impossible.

But they paid the bill despite being the Denial from the reception , when they were sitting in the car suddenly a voice called .

"Zhang Qiling! Xiaoge"

The voice was familiar to Zhang Rishan but to Zhang Qiling it did something but he didn't dare to look at the source where voice was coming from .

A sweaty Wu xie was running towards their car , the naive child went with Xie Yuchen as he needed him for some important work* and which took a lot a time , when he went back the room was empty and he inquired from reception he got to know that they already did all the formalities and went outside so the naive child just ran .

"Don't stop the car , keep Moving" Zhang Rishan ordered .

"Hey stop it! Zhang Rishan? What's wrong let me talk to him"! Wu xie shouted getting completely out of breath .

But he didn't stop and went away , it was like a part of Wu xie which he never discovered was taken away from him .

A/N

Hey! How's everyone?
A little late update but a longer one
How was it? Drop your comments 🌻✨ your feedbacks and comments motivates me a lot to write 🥺🌻🤌