introductions .

stanley marsh - 16

stan's a sophomore who attends south valley high . (SVH) stan plays your typical "jock" and is well known by his peers . stan is the quarterback of his football team , mainly friends with kenny mccormick , craig tucker , clyde donovan , and red . SVH students mainly know stan for his looks and drinking habit . you'll find him hanging at the bar with his group a lot . he's actually really childish, and if you get to know him he's really sweet .

kyle broflovski - 15

kyle is another sophomore of SVH . although he's not as popular as stan , he definitely has some friends . unlike stan , kyle didn't make new ones, and likes to stick around his original friend group . he hangs with kenny and eric . although stan and kyles whole "super bestfriend" thing fell out, kyle's attention has been on stan ever since freshman year , and everyone knows it . hes also developed an interest in marijuana .

red tucker  - 15
(picture N/A)
red is another sophomore ! although her popularity was underground during middle school , it quickly rose up after being stan's girlfriend during freshman year . some girls envy red for getting a chance with stan , others dont care and still go for him . they broke up on good terms , and remain friends to this day . red is also craig tucker's cousin ! she's friends with bebe and the other girls, but lost wendy  .

wendy testaburger - 16

wendy's the class president of her sophomore homeroom . she's uptight and organized , never letting her guard down . a little part of her misses and wants stan back, the rest of her wants to burn him to ashes . she's known among the school for remaining a 4.0 gpa throughout all of highschool , but due to her major trust issues, she mainly just sticks around nicole . you'll still find her waving to bebe every now and then !

bebe stevens - 15
(picture N/A)
bebe stevens has grown a rather social personality . she's befriended almost the entire school, however she seems to prefer red's company over anyone else's . her relationship with clyde donovan is rather complicated, always on and off and depending on their friends to choose sides. bebe's bubbly and extroverted, but getting on her bad side could ruin your reputation .

clyde donovan - 16
(picture N/A)
clyde just turned 16 last month . he's mainly friends with stanley , craig, token black, red and kenny . him and bebe are always picking at eachother . clyde's also on the football team with stan, and doesn't like eric because whenever he's around , he always makes 'your mom' jokes . PS, clyde's moms dead . often teased about it too .

kenny mccormick - 15

you'd probably think his whole being poor thing would've gotten better by now, nah. kenny does work at a CVS down the street , but his incomes pretty low. he likes to stick around butters, craig, kyle, stan and clyde . although he's pretty bummy and wears the same outfit every day , girls like him for his personality and his naturally attractive facial features + height . he's very sexually active and goes for guys 2 .

craig tucker - 16

he's always in trouble , but his parents just don't seem to care. just like them, craig is pretty layed back and just wants to have a good time . he's not involved in much drama , mainly focused on tweek, his boyfriend since eighth grade . — though he's not very loyal . he got braces after kids commented on his fucked up teeth , and is pretty wealthy for his age . he doesn't mind paying for friends and is well known around SVH too . but he doesn't care , really .

eric cartman - 15
(picture N/A)
after constant bullying , he was sent back to fatcamp during summer before high school . eric lost almost 90 pounds, now weighing the average amount for his age . he looks pretty alright now, a 7/10 at most . he dated heidi turner from 8th to early sophomore year, than heidi left cartman and moved to california . eric isn't really liked around SVH but doesn't care , he sticks around his original group of friends and every now and then is invited to their parties too . he also lost his friendship with stan cause of stan's alcohol addiction , but they both couldn't care less .

butters stotch - 15

butters doesn't get involved in much drama , and doesn't make too many appearances throughout chapters . – mainly because his schedule didn't have many classes with friends he knew from middle school to begin with . he still hangs around with tweek, eric and kenny from time to time , but you won't see him much . he doesn't like to have a high reputation though , he's not a fan of responsibility . also scared of being grounded at his big age .

tweek tweak - 16

tweek is one of the homosexuals in SVH , dating craig tucker . he's laying off the medication and has gotten better at keeping still . every now and then he'll twitch and stutter . he's known by the kids from middle school and elementary, and wants to keep it that way . making new friends isn't tweek's thing .

nichole daniels - 15
(picture N/A)
nichole , another sophomore . jeez . she's no longer with token , but they're on good terms. you can find nichole at the library a lot, she likes to hang around with wendy testaburger as well . she hates eric cartman and red , which we'll get into some other chapter . she likes animals , and currently in a talking stage with kenny .

a/n : intros are done !
didn't feel like doing token just because i'm writing ts at 4:00 am and he isn't going to make too much appearances. ( probably ...)

there will be more characters featured through out chapters, like teachers or characters who just aren't in south park . i mainly introduce the main or most important characters first . of course there's going to be kids that aren't from the show, as they're not in elementary anymore, they're in hs

yes, there are rare ships in here . i don't even ship them at all lol they just popped in my head while writing . don't worry , they don't play an important role and probably won't be end game , just here to add to the storyline !

EX: red x stan is not going to be endgame lol . it just helps build up the whole "player" characteristic with stan , and also portrays reds new status now that she's an important character . it helps with wendy's lore too !

i really only made red a important character cause i felt she wasn't rly recognized in the show much n i love her 😭 my girl needs justice

kenny and nicole will be featured in one or two chapters briefly , but not strongly . they aren't end game . i do not like this ship at all lol but it'll make sense for the storyline .

LMK if you have any recommendationssss