02

2: Stanley Marsh and Kyle Broflovski's Odd Re-Encouter
(warning: stendy !)

point of view: stan marsh

i woke up at around 12:00 pm. the weird thing was that it wasn't in my bed. i felt like shit, my stomach was groaning and my head was spinning in constant circle.

"goodmorning, stan."

wendy approached me as i rubbed my eyes roughly just to make sure i wasn't seeing things . she placed a coffee mug on the bed stand, which looked like tea. i hesitantly took a sip out of it, not sure if she poisoned or pissed in it.

"ow!" i cursed, burning my tongue and placing the mug back down quickly. wendy just giggled, she was fully dressed and was no longer wearing the slutty outfit she had on last night. as i looked around, i began to realize i was in no other than wendy testaburger's bedroom. i knew that because when we were dating, we spent a lot of time in her room. a lot.

"i'm sorry i crashed in your bed." i mutter, sipping her tea slowly. she made it just how i liked — tons of honey and lemon. a small smile spread across the corners of my lips, knowing she remembered such a small detail.

"it's okay, i kind of expected it." she sat in front of her vanity, brushing her hair with a lavender brush. all of her room was so neat, it made me feel like a hoarding freak. "you can take a shower in my bathroom, my parents aren't home. if you're still hung over i'll make you soup." wendy sighed as she began rubbing vanilla and coconut lotion onto the bare skin of her thighs.

i had no idea why she cared, not the slightest. yes, she invited me to her party. and yes, we'd talk in classes every now and then. but i didn't expect her to care and put that much effort into her sloppy ex who had now crashed into her bed after getting drunk on her kitchen floor.

"uhm, thank you wendy." i itched the back of my head before slipping off of her soft mattress. "i'm sorry for sleeping in your bed, where did you sleep?"

"oh, i slept there too." wendy carelessly spoke as if it wasn't a big deal.

"what?"

"i slept with you. i wasn't going to sleep on the floor just because stan marsh was in my bed, don't get ahead of yourself." she rolled her eyes. that was much more in character of her.

no girl ever got me flustered, but somehow wendy always managed to. shelly told me it had to do with how long our relationship lasted, but what did she know? all she was into were older dudes. but knowing she slept with me after a while was kind of flattering. boosted my ego.

i left her room and walked through the very familiar hall, the hall i used to always walk through. i made it to her restroom, slipping off my pants. for some reason my shirt was off by the time i woke up. maybe i had sex last night without even knowing it, but i'd ask her about that later.

after washing myself off, i realized i hadn't grabbed a towel before hand.

"wendy!" i called from across the hall.

"what now?" i heard her holler dramatically, all the way from her bedroom.

"i need a towel, sorry!"

i didn't get a response. instead, wendy barged in with no warning, a grey towel draped above her forearm. "here, i-"

she stared at me briefly, almost scanning me like an item. her eyes were everywhere but where my face was, like wandering both up and down.