chapter five

I wake up to the sound of an alarm that is not mine. I get up and see that it's Luke's so I slide it to turn it off. I go to the living room to wake up Luke.

I grab a cup out of my cabinet and pour just a little water in it. I walk over to the couch and I pour the water on his face slowly. He gets up furious.

"WHAT THE FUCK!" He yells.

"Time to get up" I say to him calmly.

"No need to pour water on my face" He says as he whipes off the water.

"Well I am the biggest bitch aren't I?" I say to him and he just gives me a mad look.

"Hey could you go drop me off at my house?" He says to me. I'm not no damn slave.

"No but you can take my car and pick me up when your leaving for school" I say to him. He nods and walks into my bathroom. He comes back out seconds later and grabs my car keys.

"Don't break anything, don't touch anything, don't get me a ticket, and don't crash my car" I say to him as he walks out the door.

I get ready for school and eat some breakfeast while I wait for Luke. This boy takes longer getting ready than I do. Finally he calls me that he's outside.

I walk out of the lobby and get in my car.

Luke starts the car and starts driving.

"Stop there" I say pointing at a coffee shop.

"Why?" Luke ask.

"Because I don't want to be at school yet, I'll get there a quarter through first period" I say to him while he parks.

We both get done and I get in line to order.

I finally order my coffee and go sit down. Luke orders his and sits in front of me.

"Who's Rachel?" I ask him. His modd changes so quick. Like his mood changes to like mad.

"My crazy ex girlfriend, Why?" He ask.

"You left your phone in my room and she called last night I answered and she was in quite a bitchy mood, she even called me a bitch" I say to him.

"Okay so after we broke up I slept with her once and I was pissed off drunk and didn't even know it was her" Luke says to me.

"Oh so your that type of guy thats a total douche and sleeps with a different girl every weekend" I say to him.

"I used to be" He says to me. Oh god this better not lead to a boring story on why he changed.

"That's nice well hope you don't think you can get in my pants" I say to him.

"I wouldn't even attempt" Luke says to me.

My phone vibrates and I take it out to see a text from Michael. I open it and it is a picture taken from afar of me and Luke and he said "i c u" I look across the room to see Michael peeking at me.

I send back "Come over here Luke is annoying" I say to him. I see him get up and walk over here.

"Hey Luke!" Michael says to Luke.

"Hey man" Luke says back and Michael sits down next to me.

"So what brings both of you here" Michael ask.

"Luke's dumbass fell asleep on my couch" I say to Michael in annoyance.

"You could have woken me up and made me go home" Luke says to me.

"I'm not that big of a bitch" I say to him.

"You kinda are" Luke says to me.

"I'm done here, Luke you can go find your own ride to school" I say to him and get up from the table and walk outside.