Chapter 15🍋

A/N: I apologize if you don't celebrate Easter. You can just take it as everyone coming together for dinner. This contains smut so beware😃👍. Skip it if you don't want to read it. In advance, I'm so sorry😃. I have no idea if it's any good so please give me feedback🥲.

Today is Easter and Midoriya had invited his  1-A class from UA High to come over. His friends are of course bringing a dish or two. Right now, Y/n and Midoriya are finishing up the dishes they made. "Shoto, Ochaco, and Tenya will be arriving first" Midoriya informs. "Oh alright," Y/n responds as she places the last dish on the counter.

Y/n's nervous even though she met his friends already. She hopes her nervousness isn't noticeable. Midoriya, on the other hand, is thinking about yesterday and what he woke up from. He doesn't want to admit that he might have a little thing for Y/n but his wet dream self said otherwise, and it was more than just a "little thing".

This wet dream started just before you sat up in his lap in reality.

Midoriya's Wet Dream (His POV)

Her legs are on each side of me, her head in the crook of my neck. My hands are on her back. I want to explore but I can't. She wouldn't like that... An image of my hands up the front side of her shirt sends a jolt down there almost making me groan. Y/n sits up and looks me in the eyes. My hands are firm on her back. Y/n's right-hand slides up my neck, cups my cheek, and gives me a slight smirk. With a quick movement, her soft lips meet mine. My eyes widen but I close them, giving in to the kiss. If this is wrong... I don't care. Don't wake me up.

My hands move down to her ass and pull her closer so I can deepen the kiss. She lets out a soft moan and I grip her waist. She lets out another moan. I tug on the end of her shirt. She gives me an "mhm" without breaking the kiss. My hands touch her skin and I can feel her shiver. I lick her bottom lip wanting more. Her mouth opens and I immediately slide my tongue in, exploring. Her tongue enters my mouth and I let out a slight groan, gripping her waist. She breaks the kiss so we can catch our breath. Her hands are wrapped around my neck. She starts to roll her hips. I adjust, starting to feel uncomfortable in my pants. "Y/n..." I groan. "Hm?" A smirk plays on her mouth. She knows what she's doing. "Don't toy with me..." My hands run up her back. Y/n brings her face closer to mine. "Whatever do you mean?" Her hands go under my shirt as she sucks on my neck. Fuck.

She takes my shirt off, with a little help, and stares at my torso. I watch as her fingers trace my scars. Suddenly, she gets off my lap and goes to the spot on the floor in front of me. Y/n gets on her knees as I adjust some more. Fuck, this is suffocating. She runs her hands over my legs, brushing against the erection she knows she caused. I groan at the touch. Her body leans into mine and she begins to kiss every inch of my scars. I watch as she inches closer to my V-line. She looks up at me, one hand on my belt. I nod. She undoes the belt buckle and the pants button and zipper. I lift my hips so she can slide my pants off me, which she does.

Now there's only one layer left until my erection is set free. She kisses right above the waistband of my boxers. I lean back and rest my arms on the couch. Y/n looks up at me. "Go on. Continue" I demand at this point. I'm losing control. She continues, sliding my boxers off. I let out a small groan as her hands wrap around my dick. Y/n meets my eyes as she licks the tip. I groan again. The female put the tip inside her mouth and let her tongue roam. My head falls back and I shut my eyes as my dick goes further into her mouth. I hear her moan. Her moan on my dick triggers something within me. I look back down and my hand meets the back of her head, getting tangled in her hair. "Sorry not sorry," I say as I begin to throat fuck her.

Finally, I release myself in her mouth. I let go to let her sit up. I see a few tears droplets so I wipe them for her. "I'm sorry, love,". She gives me a soft smile, "Don't be". Her lips meet mine once more. Should I be surprised this woman swallowed my cum? Her hand takes ahold of mine and she guides it to her shorts. She's soaked. Y/n breaks the kiss to say, "You have permission to do whatever you want to me" and kisses me again. I stand, bringing her up with me. Her legs wrap around my waist. I find our way to my room, never breaking the kiss until I toss her onto my bed. I take off her clothes and admire her body. "You're beautiful..." I meet her (e/c) orbs. I get on top of her, trailing multiple kisses down her body while squeezing one breast and playing with the nipple of the other breast. She lets out a few moans. I rest her legs on my shoulders then slide my tongue through her womanhood. Y/n lets out a loud moan. Fuck, I can't do this anymore. I need to go all in. I won't even let her beg for it. Her legs wrap around my waist as I look for the box of condoms in the drawer of my bedside table. I find a condom and rip open the package with my teeth. I put it on and then enter my tip. I let out a groan while she gasps.

"Fuck, you're tight"

"Well... There's only so... Much I can do with... My vibrator"

I thrust faster. All you can hear is skin slapping, moans, grunts, and pants.

Then his alarm went off.

Present Time

"Midoriya, are you okay? You look flushed..." Y/n stands in front of him. "H-huh? Oh y-yeah I'm fine" The mentioned hero responds. Y/n opens her mouth to say something but someone knocks on the door. "Can you get that? I'll be right back!" Midoriya runs off to his room. Y/n stands there confused until the knock is heard again. She answers the door seeing Uraraka, Todoroki, and Iida. Y/n steps aside so they can come in. "Where's Izuku?" Uraraka questions. "Uh, he ran to his room just after you knocked" Y/n replies. "Is he okay?" Iida asks. "I hope so... I mean, his whole face was red". The three heroes "Oh" as they place the food they brought down on the counter.

Five minutes later, Midoriya comes back out. He finds this humiliating. This is the second time he had to jerk off. "Hey guys," The green-haired hero says. His friends say hey. "You feeling okay?" Todoroki questions. "Huh?". "Y/n said you ran off after we knocked" The half-and-half hero informs. "Oh yeah, I'm fine" Midoriya waves him off.

Another knock on the door. Midoriya opens it to see Bakugo and his group at the door. "Move it nerd, this food is heavy" Bakugo grunts. "Right, sorry. Come in" Midoriya steps aside. The five of them walk inside.

Yaoyorozu was the last one to come since she had papers to fill out. "Oh, we have two more guests" The raven-haired girl points down toward the elevator. Y/n looks out the door. "Sensei? Wait I thought you said there were two more?" Y/n raises an eyebrow. She steps out into the hall and that is when she sees the second person. A pale-blue-haired color female. "Eri?!" Y/n gasps. "Y/n!!" The sixteen-year-old girl smiles. Eri runs up to Y/n and hugs her. "You guys know each other?" Kirishima questions. "They do. Much like Midoriya, Y/n was also a problem child. Y/n was an overall good fighter and good in the shadows but unfortunately, she went to UA University. I just heard recently that you have two new quirks and I'm sorry to hear that you were held hostage and other stuff like that" Aizawa says. Y/n gives him a soft smile, "You should know me by now Sensei... No one can take me down that easily". "I can and did" Bakugo rolls his eyes. "And I took you down the moment you laid your hand on me" Y/n looks at Bakugo. "I was caught off guard...". "Have to be prepared for anything" Y/n shrugs. "HA! She told you!" Denki bursts out laughing. "Shut it Sparky!".

"Y/n, here's my number, this is so you can come train. Especially if they aren't around" Aizawa hands her a little slip of paper. "Thank you, Sensei". Eri hugs Y/n again, "I'm glad you're safe, Y/n. When Dad told me what happened I got so worried". "Aw, it's okay, I'm here now. Thanks to Japan's greatest heroes" Y/n hugs her back.

Finally, they all started the feast and then had some fun for a good amount of hours.