Why Did He Help Us?

(Authors note)
Thinking
Talking
Highlighted word of the day

Lets get into the chapter😚😚😚

(Im sorry that we're starting with some angst.)
Tanjiro pov:
"Take you and your sisters ass out of here now" my step mom yelled at me and nezuko. We have been living with her for a year now since my mother and siblings have been slaughtered, and my father got in a relationship with her. It hasnt been the same since our father suddenly died from cancer. We've known it for a while now, but he never accepted to be brought to the hospital so we can save money. It has been like hell living with Tamiko (Its their step mom im sorry im bad with names bro💀 especially japanese ones.) And now we're getting kicked out of our OWN house.. "Atleast let us get our stuff." i told her.
"I dont care, get your stuff and LEAVE! You are useless anyways." i cant believe my father married her.

~

We dont have that much money... How are we supposed to go to school. I really hope me and nezuko get that scholarship at kimetsu academy. We dont have an apartment yet, i guess we will have to sleep on the street for tonight.
"Onii-chan im cold." My sister mumbled out.
"Here, have my jacket."

??? Pov:
I put down my car's window because i saw some people on the sidewalk. It was a boy and a girl, im guessing that the boy was older and the girl was his little sister. That boy is interesting, He had burgundy hair, red eyes, and a scar on his forehead.
"Stop the car" i told our driver. My brother Yuichiro, was confused "why?" my brother asked.
"Can we help those people on the road? Maybe get them a hotel or something." i answered.
"Perhaps they're beggars." my driver told me.
"Doesn't look like beggars to me, their clothes are really clean." (Guess who said this in the comments)
"Just get them a hotel, i feel bad for them. I'll pay for it, i just got my allowance from dad." "Okay, Sir Tokito." The driver replied.
"Pfft.. Says the one who bullies people.." Yuichiro said teasingly,
"Shut up... You do too."

~

Tanjiro pov:
I was awaken by some guy that had long black hair with teal tips. He was standing infront of a Lamborghini, damn he looks rich
"Come with us, we'll take you to a nearby hotel." the guy said.
"No.. You might kidnap us! And i dont even have money to pay for it." i said.
"I wont kidnap you, if you dont trust us, heres the key to one of the hotel rooms. You can stay as long as you want. I'll pay for your stay." the Figure said while handing me keys, he was about to walk away but..
"wait! Thank you so much sir.. May i know your name?" i stopped him.
"Tokito Muichiro."
"Thank you again sir Tokito." i said.
He walked up to the car and it drove off.
Why did he help us?

Word count : 515 words
(doesnt include this)
This probably sucks but i dont want to dissapoint yall and suddenly dissapear. The next chapter is going to be published tomorrow. If there is any mistakes please tell me. I do not want any hate comments.

Goodbye wonderful readers!