Impossible.

('~' means timeskip or different perspective)

Tanjiro pov:
Wow! This hotel room is massive! I could sleep in this big bed for a day! Sir Tokito is really kind.. (you spoke too soon br-)

~ (the next day)

"Nezuko, im going to drop you off at Kimetsu academy highschool. And im going to the college got it?" i told Nezuko while walking her to school. There is two seperate kimetsu academys, 1. Kindergarten-highschool, 2. College. (this is my au so its seperate schools for the plot.)
I dropped nezuko off at her school and i went to college.
"wow this place looks like a mansion" i thought.
"Hello! You must be new?" A boy with yellow hair came up to me.
"Yes i am" i replied.
"Okay! I will take you on a tour before the entrance exam starts, it starts in 10 minutes. My name is Zenitsu by the way!" he exclaimed.
"Okay Zenitsu, i'm Tanjiro!"
"Lets go then, Tanjiro."

~ (The tour is done.)

We were about to go to the exam room when i bumped into someone.
"Hey watch where you're going dumbass!" the person i bumped into shouted.
"Im so sorry for bumping into you!" i apologized.
My eyes widened when i recognized the person.

~

Muichiro Pov: (Short)
He looks familiar. Burgundy hair, red eyes, and a scar on the forehead.... Ding Ding! He was the guy i saw on the sidewalk the other day. What is he doing here though?

"I'll give you a chance. But if i see you again, im beating your ass up." (Mean Muichiro😔😔😔)

"O-okay..." The boy ran off with his little friend that had yellow hair.

Tanjiro pov:
"Who is that guy?" i asked Zenitsu. If im correct, then that was the guy who gave me a free hotel room. 'Tokito Muichiro' i think his name was.
"Thats Tokito Muichiro, the school bully. Along with his twin brother, Tokito Yuichiro." my eyes lit up when he said the name.
I thought he was better than that.. I thought he was nice. But why is he a bully?
"Why havent they expelled them yet?" i asked, completely confused.
"Because they are the Top 1 and Top 2 students, plus Their parents also pay the school to not expell them" Zenitsu explained
"wow the school only does it for money...."
"Yeah.. Pretty much."

~

"Goodluck on the exam Tanjiro. "
"Goodluck to you too Zenitsu! See you at Lunchtime!"
"See ya!"

~

"Whoo, the test was hard.." i told Zenitsu
"ehh not that bad if you ask me.. I just hope i get into the top 10."
"Why?" i asked.
"Because you'll get eliminated if you dont get into the top 10's"
"Oh." i really do hope i dont get eliminated..

~

"The results are in! Please check the board for the top 10's, we will anounce the Top 3!"

Muichiro's Mind:
I already know that i will be top 1.

~

"Top 3: Tokito Yuichiro"
"Top 2: Tokito Muichiro"
"And top 1: Kamado Tanjiro, Congratulations to the other top 10, students that are below top 10 are now eliminated. Please pack your stuff. Whereas the ones that aren't eliminated, please go to your assigned dorm rooms. We will be giving you all the keys, and you will have a roommate."

~

Muichiro Pov:
T-Thats IMPOSSIBLE! IM TOP 1 EVERY YEAR!!
You'll pay for this, Kamado...
(Nah bro i think this is the real enemies to lovers💀)

~

Tanjiro pov:
"Wow congratulations Tanjiro! Im just top 5.." Zenitsu congratulated me.
"thank you zenitsu, and its okay because you didnt get eliminated" I Tried to comfort him.
"Btw heres your key, Your sharing your room with Me! Hehe."
"Oh thats great then! Anyways i have to go pick up my little sister from highschool!"
"I'll come with you." Zenitsu added.
"Oh? Okay!"

~

"Onii-chan!" Nezuko called me.
"Hello Nezuko! How was school?"
"It was okay."
"Ouhh your sister is so cute (^o^)" Zenitsu complimented Nezuko.
"Thank you. She was the prettiest girl in our Town!"
"I can see that."

~

"Nezuko, sleep here at the hotel. Meet me at the park tomorrow okay? I'll walk you to school. Im going to my dorm now, Byee!"
"Goodbye onii-chan."

~ (they are already in the school and tanjiro told zenitsu that he was going to the bathroom)

"There you are, Kamado." i heard a voice behind me while i was walking to the bathroom.
"Huh? Who's there?" I asked
"Its me. Dont you recognize me? YOU stole MY place on top 1!"(Or maybe he just stole your heart? 🤔)
"Muichiro? Im sorry, but it happened already, im to-."

*THUD* (he punched Tanjiro, but not that hard cause he loves him🥰🥰🥰🥰)

"Ouch..."
"Just shut up already, take that back and i'll spare you."
"I won't take it back."
~
Muichiro pov:
I cant do it, i dont want to ruin his beautifu fac- what are you thinking muichiro...
"Whatever. I'll spare you anyways... Now get out of my sight."
He ran off.
I think i was a little harsh on him... Ugh! No i wasnt, i never cared for anyone.. Why do i care about hurting him.. Whatever. Im going back to my dorm now.
~
"Im back Yui." i opened the door to our dorm room.
For whatever reason, the principle doesnt want me to have another roommate except for Yuichiro, 'YoU mIgHt bUlLy YoUr roOmMMaTe BlAh bLAh' like who cares- i would of loved to be roommates with tanjiro though😍😍😍😍(i thought you just hated him a second ago-) ugh! Why am i thinking about that!! Just sleep already-

word count:929 words
(doesnt include this)
Hello!! I hope you enjoyed this chapter!! It might be cringey but please tell me if theres any mistakes or typos!
Goodbye wonderful readers!
<Author out>