𝟎𝟑

A PAIR OF HANDS sneaked around Iseul's waist as she got pulled forward immediately before she lands straight on her butt

"Gosh Kang Iseul, when the fuck will you stop acting clumsy?!"

Her forehead hit his chin as Jaemin graned in pain but still wrapped his arms around the girl's figure, while rubbing the sore part under his face with a painful expression.

Iseul's heart was beating fast not because of the close proximity, neither the way the boy is hugging her nor the way his lips was practically touching the area near her forehead.

But because she got scared for a second that someone was their in the house who came to harm Jaemin.

That was the first thing Iseul thought and which made her hiccup suddenly making the boy infront look down at her face which was hidden by the blanket as well as his chest.

"Wait are you . . . are you crying? Iseul?"
Jaemin immediately got scared as the painful expression was long gone and was replaced by a worried one.

"Sunshine?"
This nickname which the boy gave her in high school even made her burst into painful sobs making the male panick because he has never seen Iseul cry in his life except when she graduated and those were her happy tears.

It was always the other way round as Jaemin is a cry baby and she handles him everytime he sulks or gets emotional.

"Hey look at me"
His voice was soft, softer than ever Iseul has heard in her entire life which made her cry even more louder clinging on his body, hugging him tightly.

She shaked her head as a response to his request above.

"Oh ok, it's fine don't look, let it out yeah? I am here" Jaemin patted her back slowly in a rhythm swaying their bodies side by side softly humming her favourite melody.

"Y-You are a-an . . ."
He leaned in a little to hear what she's saying under her hiccups and sobs.

He was finally happy that the girl is in his arms but was upset that she's crying and now he's determined to know the reason behind her tears and he's ready to fight it.

He smiled when she talked.

"An?" He asked near her ears and expected to say something appreciable.

"An a-asshole"
His smile dropped and replaced with a frown.

"Yeah and you are crying in the arms of that asshole sunshine, don't you think that's quite rude to call names to the one who helps you?"

He wrapped both his arms around her body which was still wrapped in with the blanket.
Jaemin was smiling ear to ear, happy to know that she's fine as soon as she called him with a curse name.

"I hate you"
Iseul's sobs were now turned up into soft sniffs as she still clutched onto his body like her life depends on it.

Jaemin knows his black tee is wet from all her tears and snorts and he will make sure to scold her later for it because now all he need is to make her comfortable.

"Why you came out?"
He asked her and the girl was partially sleepy now because of all the crying she did from past 10 minutes.

"I am thirsty and also hungry"
Her voice was almost inaudible if Jaemin wasn't close to her face as he sighed.

"I knew you will be out as soon as I will be back in my room, since this.." he tapped her stomach making her smile "...can't control without being filled with food" he teased making the girl groan softly.

Jaemin smiled happy to hear her voice once again after so many days properly.

"Sunshine"

"Hm"

"Can you look at me now?"
He asked carefully not wanting to trigger the girl who's a ticking bomb right now and can burst out again anytime.

"I look horrible"

"Well that's not something new, you look like that everytim- ouch!"
Jaemin exclaimed when Iseul pinched his nipples making him push her back a little.

"What the fuck Iseul?! I didn't lied thoug- ow ow!"

"You know what I am going back!"
Iseul said making her way inside her room but Jaemin was fast enough to run and catch her in a back hug, immediately walking towards the kitchen apart from all her oppose.

"Jaemin, leave me!"

"Ok ok I am sorry, I was just kidding sunshine!" He shouted back laughing when Iseul attempted to kick him back from her legs but failed miserably because he was the only one who taught her this self defence step and knows very well that the girl will attempt to do it.

"Come on now, have dinner!" Jaemin made her sit on the chair forcefully of the dining table and opened the lid which was covering the plate only to let her come face to face with her favourite red sauce pasta.

He looked up at her and wiggled his brows passing the chopsticks and spoon.

The blanket was still covering her body and head, only her face was visible which were now covered with tears and red flush.

But for Jaemin she was still the most beautiful person he has ever seen apart from all her flaws and even at her crying state she looks so adorable and especially cuddle-able.

Jaemin shaked his head at her act when the girl was still crying while having her food and he was so riled up to know as to what is actually the reason behind her state.

He took a tissue box sitting beside her and dabbed the soft paper on her face wiping her tears and sweat off while she continued eating the food.

It was silence but for them they communicated to each other through it and Jaemin knows Iseul very well to the extent he is fully aware that she's thankful to him for everything he's doing right now.

And even Iseul knows everything is going to be fine after the dinner since the boy infront of her will not leave her side once he has seen her in such a broken state.