𝟎𝟒

"SO THAT'S WHY you refused to talk to me?" Jaemin asked running his fingers in her hair softly as the two of them were laying on the couch side by side with the movie "The Lion King" running in the background

Fortunately the couch was big enough for them to lay together or else Iseul would have been fallen from the edge because of the lack of space between both of their bodies but a hand wrapped around her waist prevented the fall.

Her back was pressed against the boy's chest and head on his spread arms which acted like a comfortable pillow.

Jaemin's back was against the couch soft material as his free hand adjusted the white quilt to cover both of their bodies from cold.

"You literally ignored me for three fucking days and neither picked up my calls nor replied my texts, what am I supposed to understand Na Jaemin!"

Iseul snapped suddenly making the boy felt guilty of his childish act.

"I am sorry, I just wanted some break and there were some issues going on with Renjun and his girlfriend so I just tried to help his heartbroken self"

"By ignoring my presence"
Iseul huffed turning around in his arms as she faced him with an angry expression.

Jaemin bite his lips to stop the urge to burst into lots of uwu's because of how adorable she looked with that frown and narrowed eyes.

Her baby hair were sticked out, long eyelashes covered those beautiful round eyes which held all the universe in it, small nose and plump pink lips were only adding to her beauty.

That's what Jaemin loves about her. Her barefaced look and the way she doesn't hide her flaws infront of him and never even takes an initiative to show an over make-up look like other girls in his university.

She always wore either light make-up when goes out or sometimes not even bother to do so and just put a normal lotion to keep her skin moisturized.

"You would have asked for my help too if you were going to help Renjun, did you forgot his girlfriend is one of my good friend?" She scolded him.

"I am sorry sunshine, I thought you were angry from me and then when I was attempting to talk to you, you ignored my presence too remember?"

"Yeah because you did it first!"
She exclaimed with her left hand in air, a habit of her to show how much annoyed she is.

Jaemin chuckled accepting his defeat and nodded.

"Ok ok it's my fault, I am sorry" he patted her back softly showing he's accepting his loss.

"No but it's half of my fault too, I acted like an immature child when it was my responsibility to take the initiative to make a conversation and apologise, I am sorry Nana"

Jaemin smiled genuinely listening her words. He can see the dejected look on her face that the girl in real, felt upset and guilty.

"Nevermind it's both of our fault and because of the lack of communication this happened, so let's promise, from now onwards we are not going to hide anything and will never hesitate to talk to the other one ok?"