7-Instagram Ship Accounts are Scary

A/N: bro i am acc going crazy with these consistent updates 💪💪

also dw nagi is coming soon 

˚₊‧꒰ა ☆ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚

I waved my phone in front of Reo's face. "Does this not bother you at all," I whined, "just read through the comments"

Hakuho_ships - 1h

liked by 1sagi.yoi and 123 others 

Hakuho_ships: Rumors that students Mikage Reo and y/n are dating seem to be coming true! DM us if you have any info on when they're planning to go public

comments 𐃘

1sagi.yoi been rooting for u guys since day 1

user03 sharing is caring y/n

y/n fake news guys !!!

1sagi.yoi be fr !!

nagisei are they actually official?

⤷ 1sagi.yoi they will be soon dirty panda xx

y/n @1sagi.yoi STOP RN

user07 this is cute but y/n better back off lmao 

Reo and I were sitting inside the cafe we had agreed to meet at after school, and apparently choosing to walk there together had been a huge mistake. We had been pretty productive on our project for the first half an hour until I started getting spammed with instagram notifications and I had opened the app to find a post with a creepy stalker image of me and Reo walking together. My dms were exploding with people I'd never even talked to asking if I was dating Reo. "Does this seriously not bother you at all Reo???" I asked him again.

"I think it's kind of funny"

"YOU'RE KIDDING"

"Well yeah it's weird that people think I'm dating an annoying troll like you but at least I won't be bothered by any girls for a while," Reo said leaning back in his chair and taking a sip of his coffee, "I mean you're annoying as fuck don't get me wrong, but hey at least you aren't trying to suck my dick every 20 seconds. Honestly I should keep you around."

"Are you sure I'm not going to be murdered by one of your crazy fangirls?" I was kind of shocked that Reo wanted me to stick around him even if it only was to scare away other girls.

"I can't make any promises," Reo said, smirking at me.

"This is awfulllll. We could have just done each of our parts separately," I said while slouching in my chair.

"I don't trust you enough to work on this project alone"

I rolled my eyes, "Whatever, let's just get this done..."

"Let's get something to eat first I'm starving," Reo got up to go order, "What do you want?"

I just stared at the floor hoping that Reo wouldn't notice how embarrassed I was. I hated situations like this so much and I did my best to avoid them as much as possible. I couldn't afford to spend money out doing things or buying overpriced coffee from a fancy cafe, of course Reo wouldn't understand coming from a multimillionaire family. "Oh I didn't bring any money..."

"Are you fucking stupid?" Reo groaned, flicking my forehead, "I would look like an absolute idiot making a girl pay. Just tell me what you want and I'll get it"

"UHhhh I'm not hungry anymore," (which is obviously a lie but I hated the feeling of having to rely on other people, especially for money).

"Your stomach was growling seconds ago dumbass. If you don't tell me what you want I'm buying the entire menu"

˚₊‧꒰ა ☆ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚