10-I Hate You Seishiro

a/n: Nagi sex dream origin story ??? Lowkey hurt writing this chapter. Btw y/n refers to Nagi as Seishiro/Sei because during this time they were actually friends.

˚₊‧ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚

I was lying down on Nagi's bed mindlessly scrolling through social media. Nagi himself was hunched over his desk, controller in hand, playing video games. I didn't mind peaceful moments like this most days, a lot of times if we were both tired we could just sit in silence doing our own thing without it being awkward. But I wasn't having it today, Nagi had been on his computer since the moment we got home and I wanted attention.

"Seiii," I grumbled, getting up from the bed and going to wrap my arms around his neck.

"What is it?" he said, pulling his headphones off to hear me.

"Pay attention to meeee," I said, exaggerating my words while I placed my chin on the top of his head.

"Hmmm," he placed his controller on the desk, "come sit," he said, patting his legs. My face heated a little, Seishiro and I were definitely touchy with each other, constant hugs and handholding were routine, but this was different. Sitting on his lap was kind of pushing it, but I couldn't turn down an offer like this. I climbed on to his lap so that I was facing Seishiro. My heart felt like it was about to pop out of my chest when his hands reached for my thighs pulling me closer to him. I silently praised myself for choosing to wear a mini skirt that day, his hands on my bare skin felt so nice. He pulled me a little closer until my legs were around his waist and our chests were touching. He gave my thighs a squeeze. Which made me internally scream.

"Soft..." he murmured. Seishiro grabbed his controller again, wrapping his arms around my body to properly hold it before resting his chin on my shoulder. I was actually about to explode. I had no fucking idea how Seishiro stayed so calm in these situations, never once did he look flustered. We stayed like that for a little while, my heart was racing so fast, every tiny little movement against him felt electric. I was too scared to move in fear that I would blink and Nagi would disappear. Eventually the surrealness of the situation passed and I let myself lean against him, burying my face into his neck.

"Whoops..I died," Seishiro said, putting down the controller again. I scootch backwards a little on his lap so I can look at him while we talk. He leans closer to me pressing his head against my chest. Which causes me to freeze up again. "Are you alright y/n? I could feel your heart beating so fast the entire time..and it hasn't slowed down"

The feeling of Nagi's hands rubbing circles on my thighs was driving me crazy. Every touch of his cold hands on my warm skin felt like electricity, the whole thing was making me feel lightheaded and hot. I wasn't even sure how I even ended up in this situation. Sitting on his lap with his hands on my bare thighs and a perfect view of his beautiful gray eyes. Everything I had been longing for was happening. It was like I was in a trance when I felt him pull me closer to him. His lips inches away from mine and my hands were running through his soft hair. Everything was perfect. All I wanted was to freeze this moment in time forever.

"Is it possible...you like me?" Seishiro asks without a hint of hesitation.