2023 - Rules, Info, and More

Jaya Week is a week long fandom event running from September 1 - September 7 with daily prompts that Jaya fans are encouraged to participate in by submitting their own creations in response. Any media (art, writing, videos, etc.) is allowed. Prompts are purposely open-ended to allow for various interpretations.

Submission

In order to make a submission, post your content here on Wattpad, mention this account (@jayaweekofficial) and tag the post with #jayaweek2023. We may miss your post if you don't tag/mention us properly! Submissions will be accepted until September 20 after the end of the event.

You can also submit to our AO3 collection, the Twitter hashtag #jayaweek2023 as well as following our account on Tumblr, or joining our Discord server! For all of those, follow the Carrd link in our bio.

Please be patient as we reblog submissions! It takes a while to get around to all of them, and we may miss a few on accident. If you feel that your post was missed/overlooked, send us a message and we will get back to you as soon as we can.

Questions and concerns

If you have any questions, please PM us and one of the mods will get back to you as soon as possible.

Submission restrictions

There aren't really (unless it's harmful, derogatory, etc. Use common decency). As long as it fits the prompt, we will usually share it. However, it is entirely up to mod discretion whether or not to share something, and if it doesn't meet our criteria, we will not share it. If you have a question about why your post might not have been shared, send us a message.

NSFW submissions are not accepted. Please have works properly tagged. It is entirely up to mod discretion whether or not to share any post (i.e. the content is harmful, doesn't meet criteria, etc.). If your post hasn't been shared and you want to know why, feel free to send us a message.

All Wattpad submissions will be added to our Jaya Week 2023 reading list, and for that reason, it is recommended that you post what you've written for Jaya week in a new, separate book (even if it's just one prompt!).

THE CONTENT MUST BE JAYA

Last but not least, here are the prompts! Spread the image around, the more the merrier!

Jaya Week 2023 Prompts:Day 1 - HobbyDay 2 - GiftDay 3 - SurpriseDay 4 - PromiseDay 5 - DanceDay 6 - SunsetDay 7 - Forever

Day 1 - Hobby
Day 2 - Gift
Day 3 - Surprise
Day 4 - Promise
Day 5 - Dance
Day 6 - Sunset
Day 7 - Forever

Feel free to ask us if you have any questions!