Soul Mate

Remember this is only for w at t pad! Please report in case you found it somewhere else.

‐-------

Knock-knock

-Tona despiertate cuate! Gonzalo me mando a traerte(Tona wake up buddy! Gonzalo sent me to bring you)

- Dejame dormir, estoy cansado(Let me sleep, I'm tired)

Knock-knock Knock-knock Knock-knock Knock-knock Knock-knock Knock-knock

-Ya parale güey(stop it)

-Va bene, non c'è problema se devi andare, ci vediamo dopo.- said Vivi while getting cozy again.( Is all right, there is no problem if you have to go, see you later)

-Esta bien amor, te haré un desayuno delicioso.(It's okay love, I'll make you a delicious breakfast)

He kiss her good bye and went to get ready to work. Everyone was already in the kitchen and when he enter, they all cheer for him. This couldn't be more embarrassing, soon they all start working but a waiter came looking for Tona.

-Apurate Tona, el alfa te necesita ahorita.(Hurry up Tona, the alpha needs you right now)

-Para que? No hemos terminado de hacer todo el desayuno.(for what? We haven't finished making all the breakfast)

-No se pero vente(I don't know but come)

He follow the waiter to the dinnig hall, all the guess were there, he spot easily his mate and wink at her, she blush instantly and he love it.

- Yesterday was an amazing day, a new mating was form and a new aliance will be harvest from this. Lets congratulate the newly mated couple, Tona and Viviana. Please come foward both of you.

Yeap this was even more embarrassing-Tona thought

But he met his mate at the front and hug her, she was so red, he was scare she will pass out. Then someone start chanting -Kiss kiss kiss

He lift her a little and kiss her. She was so happy and the guess start cheering.

When they finish Tona return to the kithen; when he wasn't cooking he was following his mate. Victoria was happy and jealous of them, they were the perfect mates, they found each other, they mate and soon will have little pups. Why it didn't happend the same way to her? Her mate didn't show up at her birthday and he couldn't see that they were meant to be, instead he was sleeping around with every female he can.

Later that day

-Hello there! Earth to Victoria! Why are you so sad?

-You forgot about me, you only think of your mate now.

-Hey don't say that. I know we have being together this two days but here I am, I'm all yours. Tell me why are you really sad? I don't belive you are that selfish, you know newly mated couples need to be close by most of the time. So there must be something else that is bothering you.

Silence

-Ok if you don't want to talk about it right now its fine, I will always be here ready to listen to you. You are my sister remember. But you can't scape to tell me what was in the secret basement, the name of your mate and why are you angry with him?

-Then I will be telling you everything. You won't belive me if I tell you.

-Try me

-she understood before, she will now too. Said Vics wolf.